No, the military won’t drone Proud Boys and the like.

Deadric

I am not saying I agree with the Proud Boys and their like, but in order for the military to get involved, two things have to happen:

First and foremost, Trump is still the Commander In Chief. If he gives the green light to the Proud Boys and the red light to the military, the military has to stand down.

But then their is also the second thing, which is the military can only be used to put down an insurrection. If the Proud Boys actions don’t count or won’t be counted as anything outside the duties of Law Enforcement, then the military can’t legally get involved.

So at least between now and January 20th, there will be no “droning and destroying” of all the militias. Not-to-mention any party that actually let the military use bombs on our own citizens would never be elected again. And keep in mind, we have the best military in the world and still lost Vietnam and can’t do shit in the Middle East. So unless you want to turn entire parts of this country into a nuclear wasteland, it would likely result in a fractured military.

Yoy can mathematically guesstimate how long it would take. First find out the ratio of how many taliban die to how many of our soldiers get killed. So if it is 1-100 (I don’t know, I am guessing how many insurgents each of our soldiers kill before they get killed), then likely the kill rate would be 1-100 (maybe worse for the militias than the Taliban) here. Then figure how many militia members there are vs how fast they could get recruited. Then count your soldiers out and you’ll know how many would likely die in order to kill all the militias.

But the fractions in the military would throw that out of wack, along with some of those militia members are active and retired military. So a navy seal militia member is gonna get a decent number of kills before they die.

The point is, until January 20th, you can straight up forget about the military getting involved over any shooting; and even after that likely not. Not to mention, where would this droning take place? Red and blue is all mixed together on where we all live. Good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, Deadric said:

I am not saying I agree with the Proud Boys and their like, but in order for the military to get involved, two things have to happen:

First and foremost, Trump is still the Commander In Chief. If he gives the green light to the Proud Boys and the red light to the military, the military has to stand down.

But then their is also the second thing, which is the military can only be used to put down an insurrection. If the Proud Boys actions don’t count or won’t be counted as anything outside the duties of Law Enforcement, then the military can’t legally get involved.

So at least between now and January 20th, there will be no “droning and destroying” of all the militias. Not-to-mention any party that actually let the military use bombs on our own citizens would never be elected again. And keep in mind, we have the best military in the world and still lost Vietnam and can’t do shit in the Middle East. So unless you want to turn entire parts of this country into a nuclear wasteland, it would likely result in a fractured military.

Yoy can mathematically guesstimate how long it would take. First find out the ratio of how many taliban die to how many of our soldiers get killed. So if it is 1-100 (I don’t know, I am guessing how many insurgents each of our soldiers kill before they get killed), then likely the kill rate would be 1-100 (maybe worse for the militias than the Taliban) here. Then figure how many militia members there are vs how fast they could get recruited. Then count your soldiers out and you’ll know how many would likely die in order to kill all the militias.

But the fractions in the military would throw that out of wack, along with some of those militia members are active and retired military. So a navy seal militia member is gonna get a decent number of kills before they die.

The point is, until January 20th, you can straight up forget about the military getting involved over any shooting; and even after that likely not. Not to mention, where would this droning take place? Red and blue is all mixed together on where we all live. Good luck with that.

If a Civil War started the military would absolutely be fractured, and the majority would support the revolution.

Who do people think serves in the military?

It is the kids from poor upbringings, that need the military to try and get ahead in life.

Their families have been getting screwed by the government forever, so it would be their chance to get revenge.

And they would ...

9 minutes ago, Deadric said:

It won't happen until after Jan 20th, depending upon who's President...

10 minutes ago, Deadric said:

You are acting like people have to follow rules.

17 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

The military voted against trump so I don't see the notary revolting for Trump. 

The military will do whatever it is told. Stop thinking that people have individual opinions or can spontaneously self organize. It isnt real life.

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

Nope they have sworn an oath to the constitution and can disregard any order that goes against the constitution and the law. 

Nobody gives a fuck about the constitution. But even if they did...they care more about money.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Some people look at their duty to country to be higher than money. The notary swore an oath to the constitution. 

There is no country.

All the bullshit people say about how much they love the country or the constitution is exactly like white liberal's pretending that they think black people are just as smart as white people.

It is all for appearance.

At the end of the daynobody cares

• Thumb up 2

8 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I know a lot of people care. Some people love this country and will fight for it. Even though you wouldn't. 

If someone is dumb enough to defy orders then they can go ahead and get killed. But there won't be many of them and it wont make any difference.

17 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

You go ahead and believe that buddy. 

It's obviously true. There have already been so many transgressions on the constitution and on this country that of course the 'Founding fathers' would not recognize this 'Country' and they would disavow it.

And the feeling happens to be mutual. We are trying to tear down their monuments.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

The notary?

Is there like a bad-ass mercenary out there who is a notary by day ... assassin by night?

Yep, they get you with their stamp...and then sign your forehead for verification...

18 hours ago, Deadric said:

The proud boys are just a bunch of blow hards.

They're actually little cowards that will run at the first sign of trouble.

Just like all of these so called "militias" they're pussies.

Look at McVeigh.

He was a cock knocker supreme.

Blew up a building with kids in it.

What a patriot that guy was.

The proud bois are cut from the same cloth.

The cloth from the back side of a pair of girls panties.