Here’s the deal, “I am not going to shut down the economy. Period. I’m going to shut down the virus. That’s what I’m going to shut down. I’ll say it again - no national shutdown. No national shutdown.”

Cmon man follow the science 

Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy has the latest on the president-elect from Wilmington, Del.

President-elect Joe Biden is taking aim at President Trump for refusing to concede the election and stalling the transition between adminstrations, saying he is being “totally irresponsible” and is sending an “incredibly damaging message” to the rest of the world.

Pointing to Trump, he said "I don’t know his motive but I think it’s totally irresponsible."

But the president-elect added he wasn't concerned that Trump would succeed in having people question the legitimacy of his administration. Biden pointed to new public opinion polling this week that indicated a majority of Americans think the election results are legitimate.

"Most of the Republicans I’ve spoken to, including some governors, think this is debilitating. It sends a horrible message about who we are as a country," Biden said.

Biden also once again chastized the president and his adminsitration for failing to give any access to Biden and his growing team of advisers and aides to goverment agencies and officials. That's prevented Biden from receiving intelligence briefings or obtaining the latest COVID data and plans for vaccine distribution.

"There is no excuse not to share the data and begin to plan because on day one it’s going to take us time if we don’t have access to all this data," Biden said. "It’s going to put us behind the 8-ball by a matter of a month or more. And that’s lives. How many would be lost as a consequence of that, I can’t tell you."

Asked if he's contemplating legal moves to force the adminstration to recognize his election victory, or to push back against Trump's efforts to overturn the election results, Biden said, "I’m not going to rule anything out or anything in, but at the moment our strategy is not changing." 

But Biden said that Trump's efforts to question the election results is "going to be another incident where he will go down in history as being one of the most irresponsible presidents in American history."

"It’s hard to fathom how this man thinks," Biden added. "It’s hard to fathom. I’m confident he knows he hasn’t won and is not going to be able to win and we’ll get sworn in on Jan. 20."

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, accompanied by President-elect Joe Biden, speaks at The Queen theater, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020, in Wilmington, Del. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, accompanied by President-elect Joe Biden, speaks at The Queen theater, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020, in Wilmington, Del. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Biden and Harris, who gathered in the former vice president's hometown of Wilmington, Del., met virtually with the bipartisan leadership of the National Governors Association (NGA).

The group included Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York and Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas, the current NGA chair and co-chair. 

Also taking part in the meeting were Republican Govs. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, Gary Herbert of Utah, Larry Hogan of Maryland and Kay Ivey of Alabama, and Democratic Govs. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Jared Polis of Colorado, Gretchen Whitmer of MIchigan, and John Carney of Delaware.

Harris said that she told the governors "they will have partners in the White House starting on Jan. 20."

And the senator from California added that "our message to our governors and all of our nation’s state and local leaders is simple – President-elect Biden and I will make sure you have the resources and support you need to save lives and help get our economy back on track."

On Friday, Biden and Harris will meet in in-person in Wilmington with the top two Democrats in Congress - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

• king of the county changed the title to Here’s the deal, “I am not going to shut down the economy. Period. I’m going to shut down the virus. That’s what I’m going to shut down. I’ll say it again - no national shutdown. No national shutdown.”
On 11/20/2020 at 6:00 AM, king of the county said:

Cmon man follow the science 

Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy has the latest on the president-elect from Wilmington, Del.

President-elect Joe Biden is taking aim at President Trump for refusing to concede the election and stalling the transition between adminstrations, saying he is being “totally irresponsible” and is sending an “incredibly damaging message” to the rest of the world.

Pointing to Trump, he said "I don’t know his motive but I think it’s totally irresponsible."

But the president-elect added he wasn't concerned that Trump would succeed in having people question the legitimacy of his administration. Biden pointed to new public opinion polling this week that indicated a majority of Americans think the election results are legitimate.

"Most of the Republicans I’ve spoken to, including some governors, think this is debilitating. It sends a horrible message about who we are as a country," Biden said.

Biden also once again chastized the president and his adminsitration for failing to give any access to Biden and his growing team of advisers and aides to goverment agencies and officials. That's prevented Biden from receiving intelligence briefings or obtaining the latest COVID data and plans for vaccine distribution.

"There is no excuse not to share the data and begin to plan because on day one it’s going to take us time if we don’t have access to all this data," Biden said. "It’s going to put us behind the 8-ball by a matter of a month or more. And that’s lives. How many would be lost as a consequence of that, I can’t tell you."

Asked if he's contemplating legal moves to force the adminstration to recognize his election victory, or to push back against Trump's efforts to overturn the election results, Biden said, "I’m not going to rule anything out or anything in, but at the moment our strategy is not changing." 

But Biden said that Trump's efforts to question the election results is "going to be another incident where he will go down in history as being one of the most irresponsible presidents in American history."

"It’s hard to fathom how this man thinks," Biden added. "It’s hard to fathom. I’m confident he knows he hasn’t won and is not going to be able to win and we’ll get sworn in on Jan. 20."

Biden and Harris, who gathered in the former vice president's hometown of Wilmington, Del., met virtually with the bipartisan leadership of the National Governors Association (NGA).

The group included Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York and Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas, the current NGA chair and co-chair. 

Also taking part in the meeting were Republican Govs. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, Gary Herbert of Utah, Larry Hogan of Maryland and Kay Ivey of Alabama, and Democratic Govs. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Jared Polis of Colorado, Gretchen Whitmer of MIchigan, and John Carney of Delaware.

Harris said that she told the governors "they will have partners in the White House starting on Jan. 20."

And the senator from California added that "our message to our governors and all of our nation’s state and local leaders is simple – President-elect Biden and I will make sure you have the resources and support you need to save lives and help get our economy back on track."

On Friday, Biden and Harris will meet in in-person in Wilmington with the top two Democrats in Congress - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Poor guy, probably doesn't even realize what is happening.

Couldn't happen to better Dick Tater.

On 11/20/2020 at 7:00 AM, king of the county said:

Biden pointed to new public opinion polling this week that indicated a majority of Americans think the election results are legitimate.

A Rasmussen poll showed that 75% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats belive the election was stolen.  

That is like 105%

Biden is lying.