Got 5 minutes for a dose of brilliant Sanity.......in California no less?

2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I ain't gonna burn my cell data plan..

All I can say is wasn't the California gonna BAN the Internal Combustion Engine by 2025...

Also "Trucking"..

Even HEAVY the California Scales "actually" ENFORCE the "Kingpin" Law..

Gotta be "approximately" 42..

Now granted I've "streched" that by afew feet..

That said at the Agriculture Station crossing in ya had better HAVE your STUFF Together..

Even at 2AM in the MIDDLE of Death Valley the California Troopers don't SCREW AROUND

10 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

I ain't gonna burn my cell data plan..

All I can say is wasn't the California gonna BAN the Internal Combustion Engine by 2025...

Also "Trucking"..

Even HEAVY the California Scales "actually" ENFORCE the "Kingpin" Law..

Gotta be "approximately" 42..

Now granted I've "streched" that by afew feet..

That said at the Agriculture Station crossing in ya had better HAVE your STUFF Together..

Even at 2AM in the MIDDLE of Death Valley the California Troopers don't SCREW AROUND

If u get the juice sometime, check it out......probably the most straight forward common sense I’ve heard from a politician in a very long time.

4 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If u get the juice sometime, check it out......probably the most straight forward common sense I’ve heard from a politician in a very long time.

If I can stay outta Hayward.. Sacramento..

80 across the DONNER why I'm HAPPY..

I'd rather go Ontario or San Diego ain't gotta 80 it across Wyoming and the Donner

Any thread involving Newsom now has to include mention of the birthday party for a lobbyiest that he and a bunch of *special* people attended at the French Laundry recently ... just after *encouraging* us to forego Thanksgiving and other private gatherings .... and announcing severe restrictions on them if they occur (like having no more than 3 households attend) and telling everyone the importance of social distancing and masks in public.  See ... https://covid19.ca.gov/masks-and-ppe/ .  

When the French Laundry event was revealed, the first thing they had to admit was that more than three households were present.   Newsom came out an *apologized* but then deflected criticism by claiming the dinner happened outdoors ... and implying there was social distancing and masks at the party.  But now photos of the event  (taken by someone who was there that day) have been published ...

Gavin-Newsom-French-Laundry-Fox-11-1200x

Obviously, no social distancing ... and no masks, even though the guidelines linked above say masks should be worn unless "actively eating or drinking" .     Even more hypocritical is that to both Newsom's right and left are members of the California Medical Association (CMA).  These people are involved in pushing the Covid-19 guidelines ... which now include a curfew at night that was just imposed throughout most of California.   And of course, one question I have is who paid for this party ... the taxpayers?

Now, as to it being an outside dinner, here's a larger view of the above photo ...

Screenshot%20of%20Newsom%20dinner%20twee

It was taken by a woman who was also eating at the very posh French Laundry that night.    

Notice the Chandelier?   Turns out that area at least connects to the outside ...

f0fea66a6e9fd7894fd8f1b8965f5e42.jpg

BUT ... the woman who took the photos of Newsom and his party at the dinner said there's a sliding glass door across the gap to the outside.  

You can see that in this image ...

c601b2bf2d7f7f013920e78088e90a41.jpg

And she said that sliding glass door was closed during portions of the party because the attendees were making so much noise.

Even without the doors, numerous restauranters are questioning whether that's really outdoors dining.    For example, according to https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/11/18/newsoms-french-laundry-dinner-sparks-questions-about-definition-of-outdoor-dining-1337062 , Laurie Thomas, executive director of the Golden Gate Restaurant Association in San Francisco, after viewing the photos of the governor dining, said "That is not outside."  And indeed, one set of state guidelines says that "private venues must have three open sides for air circulation to qualify as outdoor."  And another set allows outdoor operations “under a tent, canopy, or other sun shelter, but only as long as no more than one side is closed, allowing sufficient outdoor air movement.”  So by that definition, which surely Newsom knew, that party was not held outdoors.

But not to worry ... the Onion has a solution for the governor ...

https://www.theonion.com/new-california-law-reclassifies-outdoor-dining-as-any-r-1845716099

SACRAMENTO—In an effort to clear up any confusion regarding California’s current Covid-19 restrictions, Governor Gavin Newsom signed a law Thursday reclassifying outdoor dining as any restaurant that is located outside. “As of today, any dining establishment whose four exterior walls are exposed to open air and whose front door can be accessed from the outside is considered outdoor dining,” said the governor, adding that the revolutionary new law would allow millions of restaurants to safely open across the state, so long as said restaurants were not located inside another building.

:lol:

More information about LYING Gavin Newsom ...

https://menrec.com/report-gavin-newsoms-maskless-indoor-dinner-involved-22-people/

“Facts about the Newsom dinner: The bar bill was around 15-thousand. 22 people in attendance, not 12. No masks. All indoors. They got so loud, other patrons complained,” Housley continued.

So EVERYTHING that Newson said was a complete lie.   Obviously there weren't 22 people at the table in the above images so there must have been another table full of people that was completely indoors.   And who paid for all this ... $15,000 + $300 / person for the meal?   It wasn't the birthday boy.  Bet it was put on the expense account of one of the government employees who was present.   Welcome to AmeriKa, folks.