Trump is trying to steal the election

Just now, tunafish said:

I did CALVIN and you acknowledged it. Make your apology in my spot I created for you. Your integrity is gone forever. Ok 👌 old timer...

You dressed in your one piece snuggle.. I bet you look like a 🍑.

Your attempt to say something relevant is a major fail.

5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I did CALVIN and you acknowledged it. Make your apology in my spot I created for you. Your integrity is gone forever. Ok 👌 old timer...

Exodus 32:32-33

52 minutes ago, slideman said:

...with the Trump campaign's legal team focused on throwing out votes cast in Philadelphia, a city that happens to be 44% Black and where nearly half of the state’s Black voters reside.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/trump-wants-to-steal-the-election-by-disenfranchising-thousands-of-black-voters

Are you kidding me...Philly is ground zero for voter fraud.

President Obama got 110 % of the votes in one precinct...while Mitt Romney got zero votes in countless others. 

Philly is where the saying Dead people voting came from...as it was the first place it was detected. 

This is from a US Justice Department press release and for sure not from the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers 

A former Judge of Elections has been convicted for his role in accepting bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certifying false voting results during the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections in Philadelphia. Domenick J. Demuro, 73, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty during a sealed proceeding on March 16, 2020, before U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond to conspiring to deprive persons of civil rights, and using interstate facilities in aid of bribery. The court unsealed the matter today.  Sentencing is scheduled for June 30, 2020.

During his guilty plea hearing, Demuro admitted that while serving as an elected municipal Judge of Elections, he accepted bribes in the form of money and other things of value in exchange for adding ballots to increase the vote totals for certain candidates on the voting machines in his jurisdiction and for certifying tallies of all the ballots, including the fraudulent ballots.  Demuro further admitted that a local political consultant gave him directions and paid him money to add votes for candidates supported by the consultant, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired the consultant, and other candidates for various federal, state and local elective offices preferred by that consultant for a variety of reasons.

Eric Holder refused to prosecute these Negro's even tho they were intimating voters. (If you look hard enough you can see the Negro on the left has a night stick in his right hand) This PIC was taken in Fairmount...a middle class multi racially mixed neighborhood where everybody gets along. Everyone was clueless why these Negro's showed up.

BTW: BHO got a landslide there.

Thorner/Clarke: It's not about Hillary or Trump, it's about ending  corruption - Illinois Review

55 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump Wants to Steal the Election by Disenfranchising Thousands of Black Voters

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/trump-wants-to-steal-the-election-by-disenfranchising-thousands-of-black-voters

vain fair? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA...show us the evidence...NOW!

funny how your accusations are of what you shitheads are in the process of doing...

44 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Phil 2:3-4/ 4:7

?????

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Trump Wants to Steal the Election by Disenfranchising Thousands of Black Voters

Trump got significantly more of the black vote than any R in recent memory, probably because his policies were helping them escape the leftist plantation. 

Significantly more disturbing was Denmark killing every mink in there country.....wow, that’s nuts.

And Vanity Fair for Pete’s sake? Has the smell of worry written all over it.