What are white people superior at?

They are quite good at skiing, shell racing, polo, golf, hockey, curling and lacrosse unless there are Indians about.

They seem to be quite good at scientific pursuits and making movies. Most Nobelists and Oscars are awarded to White people. They excel at advertising and finding new uses for soybeans, potatoes, and corn.

Just now, PhilipIV said:

Kinda obvious. They excel at innovation in technology and science/mathematics/philosophy. 

CIVILIZATION.

White people (Anglo-Saxons, Teutons) have built the WEALTHIEST, MOST MODERN, FREEST, AND GREATEST civilization in the HISTORY OF MANKIND!

Note:  It's not the Europeans who are fleeing to Africa.  Instead, its the reverse.

It's not the Caucasians fleeing to mestizoland.  It's the reverse.

3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

CIVILIZATION.

White people (Anglo-Saxons, Teutons) have built the WEALTHIEST, MOST MODERN, FREEST, AND GREATEST civilization in the HISTORY OF MANKIND!

Note:  It's not the Europeans who are fleeing to Africa.  Instead, its the reverse.

It's not the Caucasians fleeing to mestizoland.  It's the reverse.

Well technological innovation is the best way to increase the quality of life..at least until you accidentally create skynet

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Are you stating that the low IQ of negroes - the lowest, BY FAR, on planet earth - is the reason that EACH AND EVERY NEGRO NATION IS A HELLHOLE???

East Asians have higher iq than whites and negroes have higher iq than Australian aboriginals

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

How so? It makes a lot more sense than what has been written here. It is not perfect but being that we do not have complete data for the past and are guessing, it is as good as can be expected. 

I don't consider any of this to be guessing.

Ryan fall did a long YouTube video debunking that book and it might still exist on YouTube. But maybe not because YouTube likes to remove videos that do not comply with our Orwellian cultural hegemony.

But I can give you one tiny example. One thing diamond claimed was that Europe has better farmland than other parts of the world.

This is the complete opposite of the truth. The middle East and North America alwaus had far more arable land than Europe and Jared diamond knows that. He was in fact just lying.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

I don't consider any of this to be guessing.

Ryan fall did a long YouTube video debunking that book and it might still exist on YouTube. But maybe not because YouTube likes to remove videos that do not comply with our Orwellian cultural hegemony.

But I can give you one tiny example. One thing diamond claimed was that Europe has better farmland than other parts of the world.

This is the complete opposite of the truth. The middle East and North America alwaus had far more arable land than Europe and Jared diamond knows that. He was in fact just lying.

Hmmm... and as of 1200, everyone knew this. They simply went to their iPhones and looked it up. Good stuff. So much easier to grow wheat, barley, and such in Mauritania than France. Now, we just need to figure out why only us two know of this and the rest of the world does not. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... and as of 1200, everyone knew this. They simply went to their iPhones and looked it up. Good stuff. So much easier to grow wheat, barley, and such in Mauritania than France. Now, we just need to figure out why only us two know of this and the rest of the world does not. 

Everyone does know this. People just feel compelled to never admit it.

The truth is that Europe is by far the most harsh continent for humans to live on outside of Antarctica.

People will easily admit this as long as you don't dare to say anything about race.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

Everyone does know this. People just feel compelled to never admit it.

The truth is that Europe is by far the most harsh continent for humans to live on outside of Antarctica.

People will easily admit this as long as you don't dare to say anything about race.

I get it. The only reason that we do not see massive farms in the middle of Mauritania is stupidity and laziness. The lack of rain is a moot point. 

14 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

East Asians have higher iq than whites and negroes have higher iq than Australian aboriginals

But EAST ASIANS were still PRIMITIVE until the WHITE MAN FORCED them to become WESTERNIZED and to use their IQs to EMULATE EUROPEANS. 

Reference Perry, Boxer Rebellion, etc.

NEVER FORGET THAT FACT.

As for the Australian aborigines, recent evidence (as if any more was necessary) proves that the aborigines came from Africa approximately 50,000 years ago.  In other words, they are negroes.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I get it. The only reason that we do not see massive farms in the middle of Mauritania is stupidity and laziness. The lack of rain is a moot point. 

There isnt a lack of rain.

Look...when white people colonized Rhodesia and south Africa they quickly became the largest food producers in sub Saharan africa...and indeed with much greater yield than anything in europe (unless you consider ukraine part of europe).

When black people kicked whites out of Rhodesia is magically stopped producing food and mass famine was the result.

Just now, PhilipIV said:

There isnt a lack of rain.

Look...when white people colonized Rhodesia and south Africa they quickly became the largest food producers in sub Saharan africa...and indeed with much greater yield than anything in europe (unless you consider ukraine part of europe).

When black people kicked whites out of Rhodesia is magically stopped producing food and mass famine was the result.

I know. The middle of Mauritania gets 35 inches of precipitation every year. Interesting again how you and I are the only ones to ever know this. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I know. The middle of Mauritania gets 35 inches of precipitation every year. Interesting again how you and I are the only ones to ever know this. 

The most fertile land on earth is the nile delta dude. How rainy is that?

Europe is all rock and mountain. Rain doesn't matter. Especially not when it is snow.

This is basic agriculture stuff. If you avoid race and just ask abou6 objective agriculture stats you will learn that Europe sucks, quite fankly

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

The most fertile land on earth is the nile delta dude. How rainy is that?

Europe is all rock and mountain. Rain doesn't matter. Especially not when it is snow.

This is basic agriculture stuff. If you avoid race and just ask abou6 objective agriculture stats you will learn that Europe sucks, quite fankly

I agree. 3.75 inches of rain (in the case of Mauritania) and absolutely nothing but sand for 300 to 400 miles is enough to grow the world's food supply.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I agree. 3.75 inches of rain and absolutely nothing but sand for 300 to 400 miles is enough to grow the world's food supply.

There absolutely are some crops you can grow in the desert. Said I Arabia produces and exports a massive amount of dates for example. Many things about agriculture just require problem solving. That just happens to be something white people are good at...because we had to be.