College Bolder is now racist because of it's name 100 years ago.

I was sexually molested when I was 10 years old by a family member...I got over it a long time ago. What a bunch of pussies !

UW-Madison is moving forward on a plan to remove a boulder from Observatory Hill after calls from students of color who see the rock as a painful reminder of the history of racism on campus.  The 70-ton boulder is officially known as Chamberlin Rock in honor of Thomas Crowder Chamberlin, a geologist and former university president.

The Wisconsin Black Student Union called for the rock’s removal over the summer.  President Nalah McWhorter said the rock is a symbol of the daily injustices that students of color face on a predominantly white campus.

Racist Chamberlin Rock (Corey Coyle / Wikimedia Commons)

• Old Mack changed the title to College Bolder is now racist because of it's name 100 years ago.

Rocks are racist

They should drop the rock on their safe space 

What injustices do they face? They are in college FFS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK BEER, GET LAID AND STUDY! In that eact order. I'm sure the kids who can't afford to go to college feel real bad for them.

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Rocks are racist

They should drop the rock on their safe space 

What injustices do they face? They are in college FFS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK BEER, GET LAID AND STUDY! In that eact order. I'm sure the kids who can't afford to go to college feel real bad for them.

Ffs 

"I understand the concerns voiced by our students, but they can all fuck off. It's a rock, you brainless, uppity porch monkeys." said drvoke. "Now get your black asses back to class or you will all be expelled and your Pell grants cancelled."