Republican strategist......trump knows he didn't win, and can’t win – he just wants to keep BILKING his supporters:

Republican political analyst Rick Tyler discussed President Trump’s recent firing of cybersecurity director Chris Krebs after he expressed confidence in the U.S. election process, saying that Krebs “did the most courageous thing by putting his career on the line, and he paid for it with his career.”

“The President did the most cowardly thing, which was to fire a civil servant for doing his job,” Tyler said.

“I guess, unfortunately, he couldn’t protect the country from the disinformation the President put out, and continues to put out,” he continued, later adding that he doesn’t think Trump “has any illusions that he can overturn this election” as evidenced by his hiring of Rudy Giuliani to spearhead the effort.

“But [Trump] will continue to try,” Tyler said, pointing out that the 73 million people who voted for Trump provide a “huge market base” for whatever plans he has after the election.

Watch the full segment below:

16 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Krebs “did the most courageous thing by putting his career on the line, and he paid for it with his career.”

Krebs had ZERO AUTHORITY over elections in his little Cybercrime unit!!!! NONE, SHITSTAIN!!!

So what he got fired over was OVERSTEPPING THE BOUNDARY HE REFUSED TO STAY IN!!!!

BESIDES, A PRESIDENT doesn't need YOUR PERMISSION TO FIRE ANYONE and never has and never will!!!

SUCK A COCK SHITSTAIN, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

FROM THE DHS....

"CISA was successful in preventing election interference via a cyberattack on election infrastructure during the presidential election. Election fraud is different than election interference and is beyond the scope of CISA authorities," the DHS official told Townhall. "CISA does not have firsthand information on allegations of voting fraud or investigate such claims, responsibility for which lies with State and local authorities and the Department of Justice."

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

Show on the website where it says liar.

https://secure.winred.com/djt/election-defense-fund?amount=100&btn=amt3

Contributions to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (“DJTFP”) are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to federal source and amount limitations. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.

By donating through this page, you agree that your contribution to DJTFP will be allocated as follows (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses):

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).

52 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Contributions to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (“DJTFP”) are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to federal source and amount limitations. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.

By donating through this page, you agree that your contribution to DJTFP will be allocated as follows (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses):

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).

You're going to make kfools mad. He hates actual facts.

18 minutes ago, calguy said:

You're going to make kfools mad. He hates actual facts.

haha, kfools has been mad since they projected it for President-elect Joseph R. Biden, Jr. 🤯  I’d have sympathy for him but he tried to rub my nose in it when he fell for the red mirage.  

Just now, Olivaw said:

haha, kfools has been mad since they projected it for President-elect Joseph R. Biden, Jr. 🤯  I’d have sympathy for him but he tried to rub my nose in it when he fell for the red mirage.  

Yea, I was following his posts on election night. He ate the red mirage line hook, line, and sinker. Now he doesn't feel so goid. But at least he got to feel good for a couple hours on election night. 

I wasn't surprised by the GOP lead in the first few hours. I watched a few webinar briefings with the experts at The Lincoln Project and it went down exactly the way they said it would. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Well SHITSTAIN, YOU failed to prove the claim!! So go back and try again.

29 minutes ago, calguy said:

Yea, I was following his posts on election night. He ate the red mirage line hook, line, and sinker. Now he doesn't feel so goid. But at least he got to feel good for a couple hours on election night. 

I wasn't surprised by the GOP lead in the first few hours. I watched a few webinar briefings with the experts at The Lincoln Project and it went down exactly the way they said it would. 

TBH,  I was surprised how grossly the early in-person count skewed towards Trump.  My wife and I were saddened on election night but we never gave up.  I barely slept because I kept grabbing my iPad to hit refresh on election trackers. 🙄. As the early light dawned, so did the outlook for the country. 

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

TBH,  I was surprised how grossly the early in-person count skewed towards Trump.  My wife and I were saddened on election night but we never gave up.  I barely slept because I kept grabbing my iPad to hit refresh on election trackers. 🙄. As the early light dawned, so did the outlook for the country. 

That's why trump was attacking mail in votes for so long. They knew that democrats would be safer to avoid Covid and vote by mail. Trump knew his followers would vote on election day like he told them. He was setting up the con so he could claim fraud when the votes came in the way thay always knew they would. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

That's why trump was attacking mail in votes for so long. They knew that democrats would be safer to avoid Covid and vote by mail. Trump knew his followers would vote on election day like he told them. He was setting up the con so he could claim fraud when the votes came in the way thay always knew they would. 

It’s quite interesting. I mistakenly assumed that the attack on mail-ins was an attempt to suppress the Democratic vote and nothing more. Should have known that Trump had a longer con planned.