‘Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27

Across the board, pollsters routinely underrepresented support for Republicans while falsely painting a picture of impending Democrat dominance. Are the American people supposed to think that it’s a coincidence that nearly every time a poll missed the mark in 2020 — which was often — it was in favor of Democrats?

17 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Across the board, pollsters routinely underrepresented support for Republicans while falsely painting a picture of impending Democrat dominance. Are the American people supposed to think that it’s a coincidence that nearly every time a poll missed the mark in 2020 — which was often — it was in favor of Democrats?

Oh shit so much for pollsters 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

What did Rachael Maddow say no one wins all of the toss ups 

4 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Oh so why would democrats do wide spread voter fraud and lose these seats. 

The level of stupid you leftist possess is so large an alternate universe has to be found to house it. The funny part is you morons missed the part about thousands of ballots with only one person voted for and that was Joe the leftist scum hero.

28 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

My electoral map was pretty damn close except for MO.. I relied heavily on polls to make my guess.

I was surprised dems did so poorly. But it makes sense.. democratic POTUS.. Republican Congressman

How Many RATS were there??

The pollsters were off in Florida pollsters called Florida for Biden or i should say predicted did you have Florida going for Biden?

Just more lying from a totally discredited media in an effort to manipulate the election.

The leftist cult screamed Russia, Russia, Russia for four years.....yet the biggest propaganda by far was the US media perpetuating lies. You can also throw in “big tech”, and their complete trampling of the First Amendment. Disgusting...

And then of course you have the poorly educated leftist cult members screaming “blue wave”.......fucking sheep.