"I Think We'll Find That Trump Had Up To 80 Milion Votes "

And just how are you going to find that out?   Not with the recounting crap and lower court challenges that Trump's lawyers are doing now.   The ONLY way you'll find that out is with a complete REVOTE using the military to record and count in person votes.   And the ONLY what that will happen is if you go to the Supreme Court and ask for it.   Have you?   If not, why not?  If not, when?   Because if you wait till after the electoral college votes, it probably won't happen.

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

I think we've already found out that Sydney Powell is full of shit.

Her lies just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Is that the NEWEST AND LATEST talking point your handlers have BLOWN UP YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES????

IF SO, you are FULL OF SHIT and your LIES keep getting bigger and BIGGER by the second.

GO SUCK A COCK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITSTAIN!!!

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah he is a fake news machine. 

His MO is to post pure bullshit and lies and then he expects others to waste their time debucking his BS.

A total Loser.

Bill

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Is that the NEWEST AND LATEST talking point your handlers have BLOWN UP YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES????

IF SO, you are FULL OF SHIT and your LIES keep getting bigger and BIGGER by the second.

GO SUCK A COCK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITSTAIN!!!

Don't you get tired of losing every day. Everything you've said for the past three weeks has been 100% wrong. You're really a glutton for punishment.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Don't you get tired of losing every day. Everything you've said for the past three weeks has been 100% wrong. You're really a glutton for punishment.

Fuck off loser !

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

If the States of California and New York were properly re-counted, I think it would be a heck of a lot more than that.

• Thumb up 1
23 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Lol lmao. All your lies are debunked. Keep up the good work. 

Biden is not the president elect, that is the biggest lie 11-19-2020, democrats can not change election certification laws, remove freedom of speech, remove religious freedom and make unconstitutional mandatory medical treatment doctator law via TV media programing just like a freaky old world dictator, Trump or no Trump democrats need to be going through all the proper constitutional checks and balances at all times.