Antifa & BLM: This is who the democrats defend

The first guy acts like a bitch and knocks the guy out from behind. Then a journalism student runs up and kicks him when he is out cold. This is who the democrats on this board and in office defend and even give money to, so they can bail them out of jail.

This video shows the same journalism student in the first video, punching a woman from behind.

16 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Not one lefty in here will comment. Their silence is violence. They approve of these violent groups. 

So far as I am concerned,  I have nothing to do with  these individuals.

I think you are a desperate asshole to post this, as it is one isolated case and you present it as part of some concerted effort, which it is not.

I bet you support Roger Stone being sprung, though.

12 hours ago, Redoctober said:

The first guy acts like a bitch and knocks the guy out from behind. Then a journalism student runs up and kicks him when he is out cold. This is who the democrats on this board and in office defend and even give money to, so they can bail them out of jail.

This video shows the same journalism student in the first video, punching a woman from behind.

Time for a few more Rittenhouses.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So far as I am concerned,  I have nothing to do with  these individuals.

I think you are a desperate asshole to post this, as it is one isolated case and you present it as part of some concerted effort, which it is not.

I bet you support Roger Stone being sprung, though.

Look at how he justifies his position. He blames me for posting this violence from Antifa and BLM. This is straight up childish behavior by Xavier. Look at him deflect. 

Xavier, this crap has been going on for 6 months. This is NOT isolated. You are lying to yourself. The violence IS part of this leftist movement and it is a leftist movement wrapped in "antifascism" and "racial equality".