Report Suggests Mainstream Media Silence On Hunter Biden Laptop Story Vital To Biden Success

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-suggests-mainstream-media-silence-on-hunter-biden-laptop-story-vital-to-biden-success

Report Suggests Mainstream Media Silence On Hunter Biden Laptop Story Vital To Biden Success

by Amanda Prestigiacomo

Internal data from the Biden campaign shows that bombshell stories relating to a laptop apparently owned by Hunter Biden made more noise online than the massive Hillary Clinton email scandal of 2016. However, Team Biden was spared scrutiny from the mainstream media, seemingly boosting him in the 2020 presidential election.

“According to Biden campaign metrics, online chatter about the Hunter Biden story during the election’s last week was greater than it was around Hillary’s emails during last month of ’16,” the Daily Beast’s Sam Stein reported Monday. “The difference: it never spilled over into mainstream outlets.”

It was revealed in October by the New York Post that emails and messages allegedly found on Hunter Biden’s laptop uncovered an apparent influence peddling scheme within the Biden family.

However, the potentially damaging story to Democratic nominee Joe Biden was quickly censored by both Facebook, where reach was limited, and Twitter, where users were barred from sharing or even direct messaging the report and the Post had their account suspended. Twitter claimed they blocked the report over the materials being “hacked,” though there still is no evidence to support such a claim.

Still, despite (or because of) the Big Tech censorship, the reports spread online, eclipsing Clinton-related email chatter in 2016, the Daily Beast reported.

In other words, the story was seemingly gripping the American people.

And when Big Tech censorship seemed to fail in protecting Biden, the mainstream media stepped in to do their part: they stayed silent.

What they did was an illegal in-kind contribution to the democRATS in order to influence an election.   The FEC should now use the above as proof of the value the democRATS received from Big Tech and MSM censorship of the story.      Since the democRATS spent at least a billion on the election (and they clearly would have lost had the Biden story been presented to the public) and the democRATS probably expected to make BILLIONS should they win the White House, I’d say that when Trump is reelected, what they did should be valued at  3 BILLION dollars by the FEC.   Then, Big Tech and the MSM should be fined at least 6 billion dollars collectively (that's the 200% maximum allowed).  I say make it hurt.

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-suggests-mainstream-media-silence-on-hunter-biden-laptop-story-vital-to-biden-success

What they did was an illegal in-kind contribution to the democRATS in order to influence an election.   The FEC should now use the above as proof of the value the democRATS received from Big Tech and MSM censorship of the story.      Since the democRATS spent at least a billion on the election (and they clearly would have lost had the Biden story been presented to the public) and the democRATS probably expected to make BILLIONS should they win the White House, I’d say that when Trump is reelected, what they did should be valued at  3 BILLION dollars by the FEC.   Then, Big Tech and the MSM should be fined at least 6 billion dollars collectively (that's the 200% maximum allowed).  I say make it hurt.

I say you already hurt enough.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Jack Dorsey admitted to  it today and   said  "it was wrong"

These people  are  as much of a cancer  as the  mass of  Americans who  view their  garbage as factual 

Look up the word " suggests" at your own leisure

14 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Unbelievable