Amazon opens online pharmacy that delivers prescriptions

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Im working on that. 

Working on getting it or telling them to stick it where the sun don’t shine?   I would have thought working in the medical/dental field you would have gotten it early on 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will drive a lot of companies out of business. BUT, it is good for consumers. If Bezos ran for POTUS, I would vote for him. This guy gets the job done. I hope he doesn't run, though, because he i

Ok, I see some logic in that aspect I suppose. In the end, however, Amazon is the ultimate business killer. Whether by directly putting companies out of business, or by swallowing them up....at their

Did Trump bring any manufacturing back? Any?    Your second paragraph might be better directed towards your pals in the circle jerk club. They love that conspiratorial bullshit. 🙄

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Working on getting it or telling them to stick it where the sun don’t shine?   I would have thought working in the medical/dental field you would have gotten it early on 

I like my job. I like where I work. I would like to live in that area. I can take the shot. I’m also negotiating a salary increase- so I can sell my soul to the vaccine for a certain price 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I like my job. I like where I work. I would like to live in that area. I can take the shot. I’m also negotiating a salary increase- so I can sell my soul to the vaccine for a certain price 

Does the state have a state income tax?