The Final Conflict, Dare Defend Your Societal Evolution Facts

life is more than mutually evolving reproductions sustaining the numbers occupying space so far.

Relative theory timelines do not apply to actual kinetic living done simultaneosuly here as spontaneously added since inception or conception to replace those making the addition of next generations so far.

Simple discussion between honest about personally occupying space and never accepting life in plain sight historically. Remember nobody can legislate morality.

So legality has nothing to do about honesty and self evident kinetic displacement. It does have everything to do with making each added ancestor to the species pick lesser of two eivls cradle to grave or society removes their lineage from citizenship banking on symbolism over substance and mind over matter social behavior until extinction of the species, regardless geographical area.

See, Intellectual Aramgeddon arriving in its 15th year since introduced to social lines of communication without interfering with living in plain sight. Technology can be a wonderful tool instead of a psychological weapon of mass distortions historically performed so far ancestrally to this point..

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

life is more than mutually evolving reproductions sustaining the numbers occupying space so far.

Relative theory timelines do not apply to actual kinetic living done simultaneosuly here as spontaneously added since inception or conception to replace those making the addition of next generations so far.

Simple discussion between honest about personally occupying space and never accepting life in plain sight historically. Remember nobody can legislate morality.

So legality has nothing to do about honesty and self evident kinetic displacement. It does have everything to do with making each added ancestor to the species pick lesser of two eivls cradle to grave or society removes their lineage from citizenship banking on symbolism over substance and mind over matter social behavior until extinction of the species, regardless geographical area.

See, Intellectual Aramgeddon arriving in its 15th year since introduced to social lines of communication without interfering with living in plain sight. Technology can be a wonderful tool instead of a psychological weapon of mass distortions historically performed so far ancestrally to this point..

Sole, you are simply wrong.  Here's why.  Occupying life numbers mutually is evolving too far. Then so sustaining space reproductions more.  In addition those timelines Relative making spontaneously living replace generations far. inception of or done do the as not to so simultaneously actual to added conception here kinetic apply next since theory.

Moreover, morality is plain life simple accepting Remember nobody discussion occupying in can honest personally about and historically. space sight between never legislate.  So, do to displacement about honesty evident kinetic nothing has legality and self.

Why does citizenship evils pick the over and on to making society of to have lineage or each of until banking over matter?  And, added with regardless do symbolism two social grave species, substance their area. extinction from lesser cradle ancestor everything to behavior removes mind the does species It geographical

This is ever so slight. Your social arriving with of introduced in aramgeddon, see, without year to interfering 15th its Intellectual in since lines communication plain living!

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

Sole, you are simply wrong.  Here's why.  Occupying life numbers mutually is evolving too far. Then so sustaining space reproductions more.  In addition those timelines Relative making spontaneously living replace generations far. inception of or done do the as not to so simultaneously actual to added conception here kinetic apply next since theory.

Moreover, morality is plain life simple accepting Remember nobody discussion occupying in can honest personally about and historically. space sight between never legislate.  So, do to displacement about honesty evident kinetic nothing has legality and self.

Why does citizenship evils pick the over and on to making society of to have lineage or each of until banking over matter?  And, added with regardless do symbolism two social grave species, substance their area. extinction from lesser cradle ancestor everything to behavior removes mind the does species It geographical

This is ever so slight. Your social arriving with of introduced in aramgeddon, see, without year to interfering 15th its Intellectual in since lines communication plain living!

ha made a funny. shame all it does is you defending intellectual right to stop me having the liberty to understanding how and why life has never exceeded reproductions being timed apart now conception to decomposed as compounding changes to the populaiton  so far.

Everyone reject my one person civil war against humanity corrupting every ancestor added to the changing populaiton so far? 

so much for personal responsibility of making life a better time than one was put into without a choice to be a replacement mutually evolving in plain sight.

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

0 minus 0 equals 0

the whole is equal to the total sum of its active results from now on as specifically timed apart so far. atomic structures of kinetic molecular content to universal perpetual blancing objects with life in specific atmosphere native tpo that relative position reproducitons replace the numbers added so far never duplicating total sum present from now on.

your mentality only works by postcard semantics, my thinking navigates from a position mutually timed apart since conceiv ed to replace those dead already.  Shared time during the timing of adapting to space as currently centered where ever I am adapting with never the same since arrived.

Equally created, mutually evolving same as my siblings great grandchildren and I never will become 1 of 4 grandparents.  Serenity of understanding what everyone else refuses to accept as real in their state of mind manifested realities promising added replacements of better tomorrows for ignoring now is etenrity from now on. 

Great tradition.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Legislating morality is a common human pastime. Perhaps Girolamo Savanarol was the best known example, but certainly Mao and Pol Pot tried as well.

The Forced Birther movement is a clear example of legislating morality.

Poor sole, no one will accept him as  Nostradamus'  One Male. Pity.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Legislating morality is a common human pastime. Perhaps Girolamo Savanarol was the best known example, but certainly Mao and Pol Pot tried as well.

So is democracy, so is believing God rules the Universe. So does entertaining the idea humans were implanted by extraterrestrials.  parallel universes and alternate realities that only possibly exist because humans put the ideas in context recited one genration after another until extinction becomes fruition.

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Gravity sucks

You recite what gravity is expected to do, not what it does. Gravity of situational ethics when all charcters choose to believe life is more than mutually adapting in space as timed apart since conceived to replace those making the conception.

Do you comprehend kinetic flow doesn't have physical missing links like statistically averaged facts control those adapting to the moment so far believe nobody knows life is limited to mutually evolving now.

Someone does understand and you are conversing with that sole displacement adapting with all other replacements occupying space between becomind 1 of 16 great great grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents of last generation sibling that haven't reproduced another generation of lifetimes never remaining the same form as added a fertilized cell evolves into the brain by birth.

Universal constant event horizon rgardless the species in this atmosphere.

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I accept Sole as my Nostrildingus.

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

It keeps me grounded

We all can't  galavant around in farcical nonsense words that mean nothing to anyone

it keeps you hoping real doesn't count and the total sum of your behavior since birth doesn't matter.  it did, does, and here you are enabling corruption to control outcomes from now on.

Care to know what I call evil nd you playing devil's advocate denying you don't understand life in plain sight?

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I accept Sole as my Nostrildingus.

anything other than me being 100% accurate and your reality less than 10% acurate about genetic displacements in plain sight while historically interpreted 100% true facts sustaining reasonable doubt planned obsolescences are protected by law.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

Translated Sole Speak into English.  You're welcome Sole.

Interpetation based upon what?  Your ideology said so.

gee you are just a character assumng a role within group of people demanding everyone ignore life is limited to reproducitons mutually evolving since conceiv ed so far as proportionately alive in plain sight of their geographical displacement adapting to space as equally timed apart now.

corrupted and dishonest.  glad you aren't my friend, ally because characters like you mutually evolving so far, I don't need enemies.  I need ancestors to understand what their ancestral ideologies did to their family tree.

Resolution not revolution as that is just the planet circling the star from now until it doesn't anymore.