Sydney Powell... and advocate who has Historically been Measured and soft spoken... is SPEAKING OUT about the RAMPANT Voter FRAUD she is seeing... Says thay have TONS of evidence to prove it, and is READY to "RELEASE the KRACKEN" !! I CAN'T WAIT !!

1 minute ago, solarcell said:

like the everready bunny..........keep on waitng, waiting, waiting.

I see all of these promises, but they never materialize.

The "promises" are ALL backed by HARD FACTS... and in the case above, AGAIN... it appears the CIA and the FBI were involved in the CORRUPTION !! 

It is possible that people were intimidated by the LEVELS at which the corruption was PERPETRATED... and slow walked the JUSTICE !!  BUT, the storm that was gathered by the FAKE "Russian Collusion" that has been PROVEN to be an FBI and CIA PLOT against the President... and TURNED into a HURRICANE by the the SPYING and attempts to TAKE DOWN the President... and now, they have MORPHED into a MASSIVE Software voter FRAUD to rig the Presidential election???

It looks like THOUSANDS of people are stepping forward and blowing the whistle... TRUE AMERICANS who have CHOSEN to NOT STAND BY and watch out nation turn to SHIT !!   The FBI, the CIA, the Democrat Party, and the Silicone Valley elites are going to REAP the CONSEQUENCES of what they have sown... and NONE of them will survive without MASSIVE PURGING, JAIL SENTENCES, and JUSTICE !!

Get READY !!

7 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The "promises" are ALL backed by HARD FACTS... and in the case above, AGAIN... it appears the CIA and the FBI were involved in the CORRUPTION !! 

It is possible that people were intimidated by the LEVELS at which the corruption was PERPETRATED... and slow walked the JUSTICE !!  BUT, the storm that was gathered by the FAKE "Russian Collusion" that has been PROVEN to be an FBI and CIA PLOT against the President... and TURNED into a HURRICANE by the the SPYING and attempts to TAKE DOWN the President... and now, they have MORPHED into a MASSIVE Software voter FRAUD to rig the Presidential election???

It looks like THOUSANDS of people are stepping forward and blowing the whistle... TRUE AMERICANS who have CHOSEN to NOT STAND BY and watch out nation turn to SHIT !!   The FBI, the CIA, the Democrat Party, and the Silicone Valley elites are going to REAP the CONSEQUENCES of what they have sown... and NONE of them will survive without MASSIVE PURGING, JAIL SENTENCES, and JUSTICE !!

Get READY !!

Sidney promised to Free Michael Flynn...with bombshells..

How did that work out for you?

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

Sidney promised to Free Michael Flynn...with bombshells..

How did that work out for you?

With all the DEVASTATING evidence that was released last year (from the files of the FBI ITSELF thru FOIA requests..., that PROVED that the FBI TARGETED him... tried to FRAME him... FALSIFIED EVIDENCE to convict him... and tried to BANKRUPT HIM... to get him to TURN on Donald Trump (which he NEVER DID)... and now ALL PROVEN by EVIDENCE... The DOJ dropped all charges against him (Flynn).... IF I were YOU, I would not be touting ONE ROGUE Democrat BLACK Judge who REFUSES to see the handwriting on the wall, and THINKS he can single HIGHHANDEDLY send Flynn to jail... WHICH HE doe NOT have the Power or Authority to do... as some sort of ""victory"?  HA!!

THAT is NOT a victory Democrats... but a COMPLETE victory for Sydney Powell !! 

2 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

With all the DEVASTATING evidence that was released last year (from the files of the FBI ITSELF thru FOIA requests..., that PROVED that the FBI TARGETED him... tried to FRAME him... FALSIFIED EVIDENCE to convict him... and tried to BANKRUPT HIM... to get him to TURN on Donald Trump (which he NEVER DID)... and now ALL PROVEN by EVIDENCE... The DOJ dropped all charges against him (Flynn).... IF I were YOU, I would not be touting ONE ROGUE Democrat BLACK Judge who REFUSES to see the handwriting on the wall, and THINKS he can single HIGHHANDEDLY send Flynn to jail... WHICH HE doe NOT have the Power or Authority to do... as some sort of ""victory"?  HA!!

THAT is NOT a victory Democrats... but a COMPLETE victory for Sydney Powell !! 

You're a fucking idiot...

Honeybadger Sullivan is kicking Sidney's ass...

All her hyperventilation boiled down to a pretextural cause to file the motion. 

Let's hope Sullivan just runs out the string before Letitia James formally withdraws it, and charges Flynn with perjury, and voids the plea..

At which point Mikey AND his smelly issue will be back on the griddle...

10 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Let's hope Sullivan just runs out the string before Letitia James formally withdraws it, and charges Flynn with perjury, and voids the plea..

Have you taken into account the fact the "Conservative" is using really large font and his best crayons to catapult what is given to him by those who exploit the stupid?

4 hours ago, solarcell said:

That's because it's all a big grift. Keep the donations pouring in to the Trump Campaign (trump's bank account) and the RNC. 

trump's supporters, (marks), will gladly keep sending in their dollars as long as trump gives them  a reason to believe, no matter how flimsy that reason is.

The grift doesn't stop. Today Trump sent out an email soliciting contributions for a "Georgia Recount Fund." But per the fine print on the donation page, contributions under $8000 go to Trump's PAC and the RNC. Only above that does a portion go to the recount fund. Grift!

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Case. Withdrawn..  LMGDAO. these nuts will live off of this forever

As soon as trump leaves office expect him to immediately announce his candidacy for 2024 so he can keep the donations rolling in. Then, as soon as he gets indicted, a legal defense fund will open up. The opportunities to get ripped off by trump are unlimited.

4 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Sullivan is NOT ONLY trying to be the Judge Jury, and Executioner... NOW he wants to be the Sheriff, the Deputies, and the Legal Council...

WHY?  Because the case was DROPPED by the DOJ... They are NO LONGER prosecuting it... AND... HE will not accept it !!  Talk about OBSTRUCTION of Justice, and ABUSE of POWER !!

The THING IS... ALL of the FBI evidence that they were hiding... has been RELEASED !!  The FBI files EXONERATE Flynn...  and put a NOOSE around the FBI's NECK... not to mention Sullivan's neck, because HE PERMITTED it to go forward !! 

NOW, if I were Powell, I would file lawsuits against Sullivan, Comey, McCabe, Strzuk, and ALL the rest !!  THEY are TOAST !!

57 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Sullivan is NOT ONLY trying to be the Judge Jury, and Executioner... NOW he wants to be the Sheriff, the Deputies, and the Legal Council...

WHY?  Because the case was DROPPED by the DOJ... They are NO LONGER prosecuting it... AND... HE will not accept it !!  Talk about OBSTRUCTION of Justice, and ABUSE of POWER !!

The THING IS... ALL of the FBI evidence that they were hiding... has been RELEASED !!  The FBI files EXONERATE Flynn...  and put a NOOSE around the FBI's NECK... not to mention Sullivan's neck, because HE PERMITTED it to go forward !! 

NOW, if I were Powell, I would file lawsuits against Sullivan, Comey, McCabe, Strzuk, and ALL the rest !!  THEY are TOAST !!

And yet Sullivan is being upheld...

Go figger...

8 hours ago, solarcell said:

The evidence that has been released from FBI vaults... declassified and GIVEN to the public... is DAMNING of the FBI, the CIA, and the Democrat Party... If DURHAM is too afraid to DO HIS JOB, and issue a report, and Indict all who should be indicted... I can't help that... and I DON"T know what to say about that...

I think we ALL KNEW that if Democrats were elected they would try to sweep it all under the rug... BUT some of us thought that Barr and Durham would at least RELEASE the report, and issue the indictments...  IF he's too big a PUSSY and won't... then Barr should appoint an Independent Prosecutor who would TAKE CONTROL of ALL the evidence, and  begin another investigation....

I don't think that Biden will ever become President... BUT, if he does, it will not be so easy to FIRE an Independent Prosecutor, and SWEEP all the evidence under the rug... WITHOUT HUGE a political PRICE to pay...  IF Barr is too big of a pussy to do THAT? 

Then our Democracy is DOOMED !!

BUT, I am still confident that Donald Trump won't back down, and he will FIGHT to expose the Democrat Voter Fraud... and from recent interviews, it sounds like they have a TON of evidence !!  AND we will fight them in the COURTS !!

52 minutes ago, slideman said:

After all Flynn only pled guilty in open court twice

He was RAIL ROAD'ED... with the FBI holding all the cards...

NOW, he and his legal team have the evidence that will BURY the FBI... and THAT is why the DOJ dropped the charges... the FBI COERCED the confession... with Bankruptcy and YEARS of legal fees over his head... that he could NO longer fight against (without the evidence)... he gave in !!

NOW, Flynn holds all the cards... IF Sullivan doesn't do the right thing... Flynn can SUE ALL the FIRED FBI Cronies who TRIED to RAIL ROAD him... but, there is NO WAY Flynn is prosecuted or goes to jail now... I think Sullivan is just trying to SAVE his own skin now... because HE was ALSO involved... RIGHT up to his eyeballs !!

6 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

NOW, he and his legal team have the evidence that will BURY the FBI... and THAT is why the DOJ dropped the charges... the FBI COERCED the confession... with Bankruptcy and YEARS of legal fees over his head... that he could NO longer fight against (without the evidence)... he gave in !!

NOW, Flynn holds all the cards... IF Sullivan doesn't do the right thing... Flynn can SUE ALL the FIRED FBI Cronies who TRIED to RAIL ROAD him... but, there is NO WAY Flynn is prosecuted or goes to jail now... I think Sullivan is just trying to SAVE his own skin now... because HE was ALSO involved... RIGHT up to his eyeballs !!

Barr dropped the charges because Trump wanted him to. Totally corrupt.

18 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

How long will you keep defending these criminals?