Seems as though some Dems had a problem with Dominion after the midterms last cycle...

rippy38

Elizabeth Warren and friends had some serious concerns about Dominion Systems prior to the election

What to make of this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election%3f_amp=true

Their silence now, is deafening.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Elizabeth Warren and friends had some serious concerns about Dominion Systems prior to the election

What to make of this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election%3f_amp=true

Wow, what's up with that shit? Amy is usually all over that type of shit...oh wait, it's to her party's advantage...my bad...probably got "the look" from lugosi...

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Wow, what's up with that shit? Amy is usually all over that type of shit...oh wait, it's to her party's advantage...my bad...probably got "the look" from lugosi...

Yeah... they sound like Trumpistas huh?

I wonder if that letter had anything to do with Warren and Klobuchar getting the brush aside in the primaries?

I'm sure they got pulled in for a talking to after word got out about the complaints.

It sounds like Warren has since "scrubbed" the letter from her .gov website... oops, too late!

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Regardless, the clock is ticking.

The State electors don't meet and vote until the middle of December.

I have a feeling that once this big festering boil pops, it's gonna go big and get on everybody.

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The State electors don't meet and vote until the middle of December.

I have a feeling that once this big festering boil pops, it's gonna go big and get on everybody.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t things get demonstrably more difficult once a state has certified its votes?

If so, that’s already happened in 6 states, and continues rapidly with the last on Dec 11.

https://ballotpedia.org/How_and_when_are_election_results_finalized%3F_(2020)

9 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t things get demonstrably more difficult once a state has certified its votes?

If so, that’s already happened in 6 states, and continues rapidly with the last on Dec 11.

https://ballotpedia.org/How_and_when_are_election_results_finalized%3F_(2020)

Nothing is final until the electors meet and vote. 

57 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yeah... they sound like Trumpistas huh?

I wonder if that letter had anything to do with Warren and Klobuchar getting the brush aside in the primaries?

I'm sure they got pulled in for a talking to after word got out about the complaints.

It sounds like Warren has since "scrubbed" the letter from her .gov website... oops, too late!

Hypocrites...

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I'm thinking Trump gave them just enough rope...

Trump is an inept clown, he tried to win by wrecking the USPS and failed. He told hie stupid followers to vote in person at the last opportunity, so it would look as though he was actually winning at the start of the counting, and losing when the votes of the  Democrats who voted  by mail were counted. It was as clever a ploy as his tiny mind could come up with, but it FAILED.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rippy38 said:

What to make of this?

Like they didn’t even try and hide it....

do·min·ion
/dəˈminyən/

noun
  1. 1. 
    sovereignty or control.
    "man's attempt to establish dominion overnature"

“Many of the claims being asserted about Dominion and questionable voting technology is misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation,” Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting systems, told The Times. “I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/fox-news-host-debunks-baseless-trump-voter-fraud-claims-amplified-by-his-own-colleagues/

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

“Many of the claims being asserted about Dominion and questionable voting technology is misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation,” Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting systems, told The Times. “I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/fox-news-host-debunks-baseless-trump-voter-fraud-claims-amplified-by-his-own-colleagues/

3000 were counted incorrectly thus election 

7 hours ago, rippy38 said:

What to make of this?

They quit fighting them and decided to see what they could do to make their boy, #JoeChina, the winner through the SAME CHEATING they claim was done in the first place!!!

It's a MASSIVE FRAUD OPERATION that #JoeChina and ovomit built in order for him to win.

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Poor SHITSTAIN @benson13, he must have MISSED THIS PART....

This isn't the first time Dominion's software has been called into question. Democrats voiced concern over the software last December. The Denver Post warned about their election security earlier this year. The Michigan GOP said a software glitch caused 6,000 votes to flip from Biden to Trump, although the Michigan Secretary of State said that wasn't the case. It's one of the reasons Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said the legal process needs to play out in the courts. 

Sucks for you, huh, SHITSTAIN??? Seems your HANDLERS are blowing SMOKE UP YOUR ASS EVEN HARDER so you can regurgitate their LIES AND BULLSHIT.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Not only did Warren and Co have concerns in early 2019, the NY TImes did a piece in 2018 about how easy it is to hack the Dominion voting system to "flip" votes under the radar... and had a college professor demonstrate how easy it was in a video as well.

Since we all know that the NY Times is the authority on all things, how could they be wrong?

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Not only did Warren and Co have concerns in early 2019, the NY TImes did a piece in 2018 about how easy it is to hack the Dominion voting system to "flip" votes under the radar... and had a college professor demonstrate how easy it was in a video as well.

Since we all know that the NY Times is the authority on all things, how could they be wrong?

They can take a thumb drive and inside of 20 seconds, reprogram one of their machines to give then the results they desire, not what actual vote totals are supposed to be.

It's just that damn easy.