Sydney Powell lays out what President Trump has that will OVER TURN the 2010 election... in a NUTSHELL? Dominion Software used in 28 states, to count and process votes... was DESIGNED and DEVELOPED to MANIPULATE vote counts... and to THROW elections !!

The Allegation:

Attorney Sidney Powell, now part of the legal team investigating alleged election fraud for the Trump campaign, said on Sunday she's found "massive election fraud" resulting from the software produced by Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems.

"Well, let me put it this way," Powell said.

First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast, I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written, I would say, by now. Definitely, hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud.

But this is a massive election fraud, and I'm very concerned it involved not only Dominion and its Smartmatic software, but that the software essentially was used by other election machines also. It's the software that was the problem.

Even their own manual explains how votes can be wiped away. They can put -- it's like drag-and-drop -- Trump votes to a separate folder and then delete that folder. It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system.

In fact, every state that bought Dominion, for sure, should have a criminal investigation or at least a serious investigation of the federal -- of the officers in the states who bought the software. We have even got evidence of some kickbacks, essentially.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/sidney-powell-were-fixing-overturn-results-election-multiple-states

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It’s amazing we have election software was was specifically designed to throw elections. Makes you think how intimately involved the CIA is with this software and that raid in Germany was to secure the stolen election. 

I read that the original design was used in Venezuela by Hugo Chavez... which makes sense. He used to win his elections easily, even though most of the Country couldn't stand him and didn't agree with where he was taking the Country, which was right down the shitter.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I read that the original design was use in Venezuela by Hugo Chavez... which makes since. He used to win his elections easily, even though most of the Country couldn't stand him and didn't agree with where he was taking the Country, which was right down the shitter.

Yep. This was a government sponsored coup. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. This has deep state fingerprints all over it. 

The CIA has been installing puppets all over the world for decades, and they are doing it here now.

This is not a Party thing either, it's a Govt thing. There was no way the establishment was going to allow Trump to serve a second term because it would set their agenda back so far that it wouldn't survive in its current form.

58 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The Allegation:

Attorney Sidney Powell, now part of the legal team investigating alleged election fraud for the Trump campaign, said on Sunday she's found "massive election fraud" resulting from the software produced by Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems.

"Well, let me put it this way," Powell said.

First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast, I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written, I would say, by now. Definitely, hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud.

But this is a massive election fraud, and I'm very concerned it involved not only Dominion and its Smartmatic software, but that the software essentially was used by other election machines also. It's the software that was the problem.

Even their own manual explains how votes can be wiped away. They can put -- it's like drag-and-drop -- Trump votes to a separate folder and then delete that folder. It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system.

In fact, every state that bought Dominion, for sure, should have a criminal investigation or at least a serious investigation of the federal -- of the officers in the states who bought the software. We have even got evidence of some kickbacks, essentially.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/sidney-powell-were-fixing-overturn-results-election-multiple-states

Congratulations. You managed to find another Holy Grail that will go no where. 

More proof that you fools will fall for absolutely anything.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Congratulations. You managed to find another Holy Grail that will go no where. 

More proof that you fools will fall for absolutely anything.

This has been discussed since the morning after the election... it's not a new thing.

The NY Times was making an issue out of this back in 2018... don't you believe the NY Times?

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

This has been discussed since the morning after the election... it's not a new thing.

The NY Times was making an issue out of this back in 2018... don't you believe the NY Times?

If it was "discussed" on the morning after, you'd think there would be something brought before the courts by now. But instead, nothing.

You got nothing as usual.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

If it was "discussed" on the morning after, you'd think there would be something brought before the courts by now. But instead, nothing.

You got nothing as usual.

This is a little more involved than demanding recounts or questioning legislative tactics in individual States... which is what the lawsuits have been about so far.

Perhaps Trump's team was doing that to buy time, but we shall see.

I still don't see this coming to an end before the State electors meet to vote in December.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

This is a little more involved than demanding recounts or questioning legislative tactics in individual States... which is what the lawsuits have been about so far.

Perhaps Trump's team was doing that to buy time, but we shall see.

I still don't see this coming to an end before the State electors meet to vote in December.

Anyone who says anything on Mark Levin's shit show is suspect from the get go.

• Thumb up 1