2018 NY Times Video: Professor Shows Students How Easy It Is to Hack a Dominion Voting Machine

rippy38

LISTEN TO LATEST PODCAST:
The Left is Terrified of This Question About the 2020 Election (Ep 1394)

logotype

2018 NY Times Video: Professor Shows Students How Easy It Is to Hack a Dominion Voting Machine

by Elizabeth VaughnPosted: November 16, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

Much to their current chagrin, in April 2018, The New York Times published a video of a University of Michigan computer scientist, J. Alex Halderman, showing a group of students how easy it is to rig a Dominion Voting Machine. The name of the video is “I Hacked an Election. So Can the Russians.” A caption next to the title read, “It’s time America’s leaders got serious about voting security.”

At the time, Democrats were focused on Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation and were anxiously waiting for his team to find evidence that President Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.

A colleague of mine, The Western Journal’s Jared Harris, dug up this little gem.

https://bongino.com/2018-ny-times-video-professor-shows-students-how-easy-it-is-to-hack-a-dominion-voting-machine/

Hate to tell you...but your POS was HATED here in America...and the World

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate's victory. 

“I do not see, short of finding some type of fraud — which I haven’t heard of anything — I don’t see us in any serious way addressing a change in electors,” said Rusty Bowers, Arizona’s Republican House speaker, who says he’s been inundated with emails pleading for the legislature to intervene. “They are mandated by statute to choose according to the vote of the people.”

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Before you leftists start bashing the source... consider that the NY Times is the entity that first published this video back in 2018.

Enjoy!

The election is over Rip. Time to get ready to discredit the Electoral College. That's the next step in Biden's rightful rise to the presidency. Trump's legal options are now ZERO.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, calguy said:

The election is over Rip. Time to get ready to discredit the Electoral College. That's the next step in Biden's rightful rise to the presidency. Trump's legal options are now ZERO.

But the NY Times said the system is flawed and subject to hacking.

Don't you believe the NY Times?

59 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

LISTEN TO LATEST PODCAST:
The Left is Terrified of This Question About the 2020 Election (Ep 1394)

logotype

by Elizabeth VaughnPosted: November 16, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

Much to their current chagrin, in April 2018, The New York Times published a video of a University of Michigan computer scientist, J. Alex Halderman, showing a group of students how easy it is to rig a Dominion Voting Machine. The name of the video is “I Hacked an Election. So Can the Russians.” A caption next to the title read, “It’s time America’s leaders got serious about voting security.”

At the time, Democrats were focused on Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation and were anxiously waiting for his team to find evidence that President Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.

A colleague of mine, The Western Journal’s Jared Harris, dug up this little gem.

https://bongino.com/2018-ny-times-video-professor-shows-students-how-easy-it-is-to-hack-a-dominion-voting-machine/

Duh....why do you think it’s the program of choice for despots, dictators, and organizations that can’t win unless they cheat. 

And for those that may question the above, I suggest you look at who, where, and the outcomes of its use.