pmurT 24 hours in hell for spamming

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1...there isn't a five rule there is a five punishment  2...  if I ask a poster not to do something and he does it anyway shit happens..   3.. I have been on this job a long while and I

Be careful, Five, people like you have been known to lure themselves with insightful and suggestive conversations into something more sinister, like committing a sex act with yourself.  Who knows what

Look in the mirror CALVIN! No integrity. ZERO!

14 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

24 hours in the hell room..... pretty tame stuff honestly. 24 hours away from this cesspool is probably not a bad idea for most on here. 

Man, you've never been there.  You just don't know how bad it gets down there.  Until you've been banished to Hell for 24 hours, you really are writing out of shear ignorance!

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

Man, you've never been there.  You just don't know how bad it gets down there.  Until you've been banished to Hell for 24 hours, you really are writing out of shear ignorance!

Hell is hot

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Hell is hot

Hell is beyond hot; beyond despair; bigger than all of the nothingness in the universe where empty soles are discarded into a fiery incinerator like a dead leper's bandages.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Hell is beyond hot; beyond despair; bigger than all of the nothingness in the universe where empty soles are discarded into a fiery incinerator like a dead leper's bandages.

Hell is a blast. At least it was when you could tag from there

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I'm talking about the hell room on this forum. Just stay off the forum for 24 hours and not so bad. I think that you are referring to the Christian hell.

22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I'm talking about the hell room on this forum. Just stay off the forum for 24 hours and not so bad. I think that you are referring to the Christian hell.

NHB Hell is fun.  I talk to someone with intelligence  there..  myself..

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Sarcasm really is lost on you, isn't it - and I'm not being sarcastic in making this observation about you. 

1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

NHB Hell is fun.  I talk to someone with intelligence  there..  myself..

Be careful, Five, people like you have been known to lure themselves with insightful and suggestive conversations into something more sinister, like committing a sex act with yourself.  Who knows what that could lead to, like self-pregnancy.  And, now that the Supreme Court has outlawed all abortions, even in the cases of self-incest and rape, there's no telling how long you might have to carry that butt-baby of yours around.

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Skans said:

Be careful, Five, people like you have been known to lure themselves with insightful and suggestive conversations into something more sinister, like committing a sex act with yourself.  Who knows what that could lead to, like self-pregnancy.  And, now that the Supreme Court has outlawed all abortions, even in the cases of self-incest and rape, there's no telling how long you might have to carry that butt-baby of yours around.

Now you are funny