The video the left does not want you to see. The world is watching.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHlbt_bH80v/?igshid=1xgg8ut9y6tim            

LMFAO that is what is going to happen to Beijing Biden now!!!!!!

What you call a cult is a diverse group of free market,  free thinking  people who recognize the enemy.  You are not one of us.  You are a moron being led to slaughter by the globalist left.   

7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

You still can't prove Trump did not ride Obama's coat tails

I am sick of your lying.  I provided you proof from The NY Times fact check of the Biden debate wher they admitted The Obama Econ’s was weak and low growth for all of 2016.   It was directly to you.

just stop fucking lying.   Obama did not have a good economy,it how Trump won.   The people can see thelies of the left.  This video addresses that regarding Trumps economic juggernaut.

so can you provide some context as to what your video shows?

It is an Australian news host explaining the obvious lies and fraud perpetrated on the American people.  He gives you a great recap of what just fucking happened and how it’s obvious that massive shenanigans occurred and why.

his name is Alan Jones 

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Your insults are meaningless and tasteless

and you have no facts to back you up

Some Australian money chaser ain't going to be a global revelation in this phucking mess

Why are you here?   To make yourself look like a moron?  You ignore the facts presented to you and claim no facts have been presented.  You are a blatant idiot.  

Look at the fucking video you stupid fucktard.   Or get out of this thread.  

4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

How many times do I have to tell you I am not here for a popularity contest

You are a troll that people hate.  You are also a moron who has zero political groundbase, as you pushed for Amy Klob-char and now claim to be a Republican 

You have Trump's balls in your mouth.. I am not into Presidential cocksucking at all.

I hope that Joe can do a good job keeping the country on track to get through this pandemic and restoring our country

Make America Healthy Again for crying out loud. We will surpass 200K new infections in days.. We are setting global records. Trump lost because He really sucks at Pandemics.. A few millions on a pandemic research council could have saved tens of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars. Decapitiating every organization like the CDC and the WHO was just stupid phucking bullshit.

Blah blah garbage crap.   This thread is about a video you refuse to watch.    You are just an asshole troll.  

9 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

the impact of inneffective leadership is on full display when the rubber met the road in 2020.

72 million legal votes and massive support across all demographics.  That is Trump.  

and the video exlpians this and how much the press covered it up

Just now, Pastafarian said:

It’s only obvious to cultists. 

What you call a cult is a diverse group of free market,  free thinking  people who recognize the enemy.  You are not one of us.  You are a moron being led to slaughter by the globalist left.   

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You left out the part where the nigger is too fucking STUPID to see it for all the PROPAGANDA his handlers blow up his ass.

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

In Florida, those same Trump voters voted for a $15 minimum wage, taxing the rich more and getting laid leave from work. 

As diverse as a Republican can get, I suppose.