THERE ARE NO BAD ASS ANTIFA OR BLM MEMBERS

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Antifa pussies?  No, they are just faggots and lesbos looking for meaning in their Godless, vapid lives.

^^ craving the Trump manna

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Antifa pussies?  No, they are just faggots and lesbos looking for meaning in their Godless, vapid lives.

You ever question why homosexuality is so frequently on the tips of Deplorable tongues, as it were, witlesss?  And, I don't know about godless, but I can't think of anything much more "vapid" than flailing cliched impotence in cyberspace.

23 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You ever question why homosexuality is so frequently on the tips of Deplorable tongues, as it were, witlesss?  And, I don't know about godless, but I can't think of anything much more "vapid" than flailing cliched impotence in cyberspace.

Ok then, we have confirmed your membership and involvement in Antifa.  Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Ok then, we have confirmed your membership and involvement in Antifa.  Thank you. 

Actually, I like Antifa, if for no other reason than the way they make sissies like you wet your panties.  Meanwhile, you just goose step along to the fact that right-wing terrorists are a much greater threat to Americans than even Muslim fundamentalists are.  Antifa is just one of the many boogey men used by those who exploit your ignorance and cowardice to keep you frightened and obedient.

Antifa class of 1945 : PoliticalHumor