THERE ARE NO BAD ASS ANTIFA OR BLM MEMBERS

On 11/15/2020 at 10:08 PM, antifakiller said:

PUSSYS. THEY FALL TO THEIR KNEES. WEAK AND BEATEN DOWN. THEY GOT LUCKY THE COPS STOPPED THEIR MUCH DESERVED BEATING. 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-enraged-patriots-rout-antifa-blm-after-repeated-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

I keep inviting Antifa and BLM to my neighborhood, but it seems that they are afraid of me.:(

• Thumb up 1
On 11/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, antifakiller said:

PUSSYS.

???

A weenie who calls himself "killer," so he can feel like a manly man in cyberspace at least, is setting his hair on fire and regurgitating InfoWars hysteria illiterately and in all-caps large font, because Antifa is made up of pussies?  You always react with panty-wetting hyperventilation to pussies, "killer"?

• Fuck you! 1
On 11/15/2020 at 10:08 PM, antifakiller said:

PUSSYS. THEY FALL TO THEIR KNEES. WEAK AND BEATEN DOWN. THEY GOT LUCKY THE COPS STOPPED THEIR MUCH DESERVED BEATING. 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-enraged-patriots-rout-antifa-blm-after-repeated-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

How did he get the knife away from her?

8 hours ago, Skans said:

I keep inviting Antifa and BLM to my neighborhood, but it seems that they are afraid of me.:(

So do I.

I am feeling.......discriminated against.     

It is like.....BML don't want to dance with me.   

Now my feelings are hurt.       

And I sooooo wanted to see what a .357mag. can do to a human body !!

I am so hurt.

Maybe we should start a support group.              😊....🍺               

• Haha 1

You Telling me you support ANTIFA and BLM you Candy Ass  GEN X or Y unlettered Asshole? Your page picture depicts who you really are; A little weasel.  Have you been in the midsts of the chaos? Of course you haven't. Your a touch guy exercising his fingers at the keyboard. And yes I have broken the legs of a "tough guy" Antifa faggot and the ribs of a "bad ass" BLM faggot. Go douche that stanky pussy of yours.

2 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

You Telling me you support ANTIFA and BLM you Candy Ass  GEN X or Y unlettered Asshole? Your page picture depicts who you really are; A little weasel.  Have you been in the midsts of the chaos? Of course you haven't. Your a touch guy exercising his fingers at the keyboard. And yes I have broken the legs of a "tough guy" Antifa faggot and the ribs of a "bad ass" BLM faggot. Go douche that stanky pussy of yours.

Lol

4 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

You switched to the brown liquid out of your boyfriends asshole. LOL

so we have established you are a shit eater along with being a well-established liar. A coprophage.

Congratulations

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, slideman said:

so we have established you are a shit eater along with being a well-established liar. A coprophage.

Congratulations

The only thing established here is that you're an Unlettered Asshole. Coprophagia is an act developed by Left Wing Shitcakes like you. 

20 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

???

A weenie who calls himself "killer," so he can feel like a manly man in cyberspace at least, is setting his hair on fire and regurgitating InfoWars hysteria illiterately and in all-caps large font, because Antifa is made up of pussies?  You always react with panty-wetting hyperventilation to pussies, "killer"?

Antifa pussies?  No, they are just faggots and lesbos looking for meaning in their Godless, vapid lives.