Hey Kfools . . .

Just now, kfools said:

I thought you wanted a private room with Zaro.

I doubt Old Mack did !

Who, in his right mind,  would want to be in a room with that syphilitic whore ?

I wouldn't mind having a private room with Taipan, though, where we can get drunk without interference from third parties !

And where we can shoot corks for fun !

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

That'll just have to wait  .  .  .  we got way hotter topics on our hands that need to be taken care of !

Yeah this election BS should keep everyone busy for a while...once it's over with have to wait until President Trump has a gaft, a copper kills a Negro criminal come'n at him with a knife or something like that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kfools said:

Working on it homie. Promised Tunafish when the election died down I would launch it. I will.

Excuse me, sir ?

We had one already, where two members (only)  would engage in a  Q & A  (only)  debate !

Where has that room gone ?

Last I remember, I had a duel in there with Lucifershammer  over the beststest way to die .  .  .  (which he lost big time)  .  .  .  and   never seen that room  again, after that !

So, again  .  .  .  where the fuck is it ?

I just happen to have a topic I want to engage anyone with a brain to debate  .  .  .  on a ONE 2 ONE  basis !

16 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Last I remember, I had a duel in there with Lucifershammer  over the beststest way to die .  .  . 

The bestestest way to go is in hand to hand battle with some really big bitch nurse at the old folks home