WARNING: if you a Repub here, who admires my posts and topics and presence ----it is probably best that you steer clear of me, going forward

pmurT

he has announced that his whines and cries have reached the ultimate level; he is about to change forum rules, because he is so so hurt over me whipping his ass in here. LOL. I am pretty sure he is not alone, in Admin, if we go by a few conversations I have had over the last 72hrs on this website.  

it is likely time for me to say, goodby, when these fake fuccery-freaks resort to CNN CBS NBC tactics against me once they realized their intelligence could not contend with my political satire and scholarship which DID IN FACT stay within the rules.  Here's the culprit:  

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

yes, unfortunately, i have now caused the cancel culture tactics of a bitch-made mod, sooooo... 

1 ... I run the mods

2. 10 posts in a row saying fixed is spamming 

3. Changing  people's posts is cowardly.

4. I meant what i said touch another one of my posts I'll bounce you for 3 days

Carry on..

• Thumb up 2

5 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

1 ... I run the mods

Carry on..

👏👏👏👏👏

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I meant what i said touch another one of my posts I'll bounce you for 3 days

I meant what I said too.  You are a bitch-made mod, threatening me, all because I broke no rules and had no violations when I transcended your dumb intelligence and caused you to have a hissy-fit in here.  Now even resorting to making up, lies, that I am spamming ----even though every post is, different, which means I cannot possibly fit the definition of spamming.

3 minutes ago, theLion said:

I am a Dem voter. I was getting my ass kicked constantly, by pmurT, so fortunately a sissified mod has lost self-control by pretending pmurT broke rules just so the bitch-made mod can now rescue us victims of pmurT's anti-Liberalism. I love cheating the rules!!!

...fixed

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

I meant what I said too.  You are a bitch-made mod, threatening me, all because I broke no rules and had no violations when I transcended your dumb intelligence and caused you to have a hissy-fit in here.  Now even resorting to making up, lies, that I am spamming ----even though every post is, different, which means I cannot possibly fit the definition of spamming.

1. a. No Spamming (spamming is posting the same thing over and over again in a manner that disrupts the thread and/or the board).

would you like examples? 

I have multiple reports  on you. But I meant what I said touch one of my posts and I'll  let you rot in hell.

9 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Your political satire = change others posts and yes it is different words different text different topic, EVERYTIME, but hey...

since I am a Dem voter who loves to tell lies ---I will now join with a bitch-made sissified whiny mod to claim that fixed is exactly the same Everytime and Fitting the bill of spamming.  I do not care that every reader can see that I am telling lies.  We won the election, so you need to realize that it means deceit is the proper thing to use.

...fixed

8 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I said I would give you 3 days off I never said the word banning.

Reading is fundamental. 

Your word trickery does not work, on me, and I just proved that to you when I busted your sissifed ass regarding court-martials.  A 3 day ban, a 3 day suspension, a 3 days off --- its all the same thing, unless you are a lunati----OH, THATS RIGHT!! You are a lunatic, so you think you are saying something different.

rofl

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Go lucy! We need help!! I am sick of pmurT destroying my deceit and making me look foolish ---hurry and abuse your authority on him Lucy. He already wrecked your sissified account, regarding court-martials, so you need to take action now.

Cool.

56 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

1 ... I run the mods

Carry on..

Seriously luc? 

If you were so concerned about spam, you’d not have all the posters kfools let back in......the spam went through the roof when their likes returned.

• Thumb up 1

58 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Carry on..

I meant what I said too pal.  You are a bitch-made mod, threatening me, all because I broke no rules and had no violations when I transcended your dumb intelligence and caused you to have a hissy-fit in here.  You now resorting to making up, lies, that I am spamming ----even though every post is, different, which means I cannot possibly fit the definition of spamming. 

But hey, if that is what you feel you need to gain an edge against me...make your move!!  :)

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Seriously luc? 

If you were so concerned about spam, you’d not have all the posters kfools let back in......the spam went through the roof when their likes returned.

...shhhh...

don't expose his hypocrisy and lies...he might abuse his authority on you next LOL

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

I am a deceitfu Dem voter. So I need to keep telling lies that something is, Spam, even though the words are never the same and the issue is never the same. For this example, only, we will pretend that spam is when the same thing is not repeated again over and over

Correct.

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

And you just talked about freedom of speech dude. You are about as fake as they come. Spamming is repeating the same thing over and over again. Just because you don't like that they put your side in their place is not spamming idiot. 

Ok you illiterate buffoon, once again - you demonstrate just how poorly educated you truly are.

I don’t like the spam, but I didn’t say it had to go away........wait for it imbecile - because it IS free speech.

So, with that in mind - I find it incredibly hypocritical for luc to threaten suspension for a member he considers to be spamming, while allowing others to spam away.

Damn you’re an idiot, which is why I refrain 95% of the time from interacting with you and your ilk. I have a pet peeve when stupid people endlessly display their stupidity.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ok you illiterate buffoon, once again - you demonstrate just how poorly educated you truly are.

I don’t like the spam, but I didn’t say it had to go away........wait for it imbecile - because it IS free speech.

So, with that in mind - I find it incredibly hypocritical for luc to threaten suspension for a member he considers to be spamming, while allowing others to spam away.

Damn you’re an idiot, which is why I refrain 95% of the time from interacting with you and your ilk. I have a pet peeve when stupid people endlessly display their stupidity.

Again I said 3 days off never suspension  and  you might wanna ask the spammers I've either banned or sent to hell how it worked for them.  You've  never given me a single problem so in my eyes you're all good.  But the assholes who I have to constantly  work with gets aggravating.  The word fixed over and over is spamming and annoying,  and changing others posts just makes a poster look weak and ineffectual. 

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Once again you say that freedom of speech is fundamental but you want people banned for expressing their opinion. You're a joke. You contradict yourself often. And my education is better than you loons. 

You’re such an idiot it’s a sad joke.

My statement was on the hypocrisy of (apparently) singling out one poster for spam, while (possibly) turning a blind eye to the numerous other posters spam. 

No wonder you’re a Taco Bell employee......well, were at one time.....clearly you don’t work.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Again I said 3 days off never suspension  and  you might wanna ask the spammers I've either banned or sent to hell how it worked for them.  You've  never given me a single problem so in my eyes you're all good.  But the assholes who I have to constantly  work with gets aggravating.  The word fixed over and over is spamming and annoying,  and changing others posts just makes a poster look weak and ineffectual. 

Rest assured, I get it. Idiot spamming is useless, other than cluttering a forum....provided any actions are synonymous and equally handed out.

I don’t get involved with these spats, so am outta this thread. My response was the potential hypocrisy, which I despise. If similar scenarios result in others taking a break for spam....good on you.