trumpVIRUS Infections are SOARING & Lockdowns could be coming..Another republiKlan Disaster handed to the Dems

We’ve got more deaths from this virus than the number of soldiers killed in World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam and the conflicts in bush's War of LIES in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. The president of the United States we just voted out of office is sitting around watching Fox News, filing phony lawsuits, firing people he thinks are “disloyal,” and running a new scam on his way out the door to line his pockets with dollars from his adoring base. Donald Trump is living up to every expectation we ever had about him. He’s going out exactly the way he came in: lying, cheating and stealing.

13 minutes ago, benson13 said:

We’ve got more deaths from this virus than the number of soldiers killed in World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam and the conflicts in bush's War of LIES in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. The president of the United States we just voted out of office is sitting around watching Fox News, filing phony lawsuits, firing people he thinks are “disloyal,” and running a new scam on his way out the door to line his pockets with dollars from his adoring base. Donald Trump is living up to every expectation we ever had about him. He’s going out exactly the way he came in: lying, cheating and stealing.

He exceeded all my expectations. 

LOL.....ya, Biden was against closing travel with China, before he was for it. “Xenophobic, fear mongering” were but a couple of terms Comrade Joe used.

At least we know why now. The Biden family was busy lining their pockets with pay to play cash from Joe’s boss, Xi. As we’ll undoubtedly see through policy, China Joe is owned by communist China. 

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Lol lmao. But he is the best president ever right?

How many buildings has your name on them?

dontlooknow

• 48,038 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

I havent chosen yet. But for the cash ill throw at them ill get my name on some buildings. I guarantee it.

3 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Lol lmao. But he is the best president ever right?

Why don't you run for office....

dontlooknow

• 47,738 posts

Posted A minute ago

A education should only be for those who can afford it.
Why should I help the poor.
I should keep my money.