Bill Maher .................. R.I.P. or rip?!!!

pmurT

WHOA!!  I think ol' Bill might need extra security before the cancel culture comes to haunt him.  He ripped into the idiocy of The Dem Party for losing the election in so many non-Trump ways!! 

See, look: 

• pmurT changed the title to Bill Maher .................. R.I.P. or rip?!!!

@1:15 ...

Democrats must figure out, why, so many voters still say to them, "you're good enough you're smart enough, but doggonit ---we just don't like you!!"

ROFL

ohhh it gets better ... I can't believe the producers, who are Dems, had the nerve the show their inner feelings like this ---then fail at making Maher the fall guy that night, since the show's producers are as celeb thick as Maher is. Wow! They are toasting the Dems here.

this is richer than that time back in January, impeachment hearing, when our nation's #1 ranked Constitutional Scholar yes The Dem Party's own A.Dershowitz simply muuuuuurdered his own Dem Party at the hearing. When explaining how Pelosi Schiff Nadler & Co. raped Article II in order to impeach Trump. 

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

WHOA!!  I think ol' Bill might need extra security before the cancel culture comes to haunt him.  He ripped into the idiocy of The Dem Party for losing the election in so many non-Trump ways!! 

See, look: 

All they have to do is take his drugs and Marijuana away and he’ll commit suicide

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

One of the best New Rules in a while. Though until Democrats stop trying to ban commonly owned semi-auto rifles from everyone but the state, I hope they never get the votes to pack the court above 9. No way do I want the same cops the left protest to have all the firepower worth a damn in a shootout.

@ 1:30 ...

Under the headline 'SOMETHING WENT WRONG!' the New York Times described a post-election Conference Call between the Democrat's leaders where they "wept, cursed, and traded blame"

BWAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!!!  sounds like some folks realized if Biden, wins, he will get nothing passed for 4yrs that the Repubs in Congress can make sure of that. Nothing!

15 minutes ago, Chongo said:

This person is the stupidest little nazi-commie sissy gangster punk

Not this time, Chongs... he is our buddy, on this episode.

Actually, I am surprised he didn't get fired ---if that wasn't written by the show's Producers. 

He literally beat the shit out of the Dem Party for those few minutes in the vid. And he is one of their own. Yes.

That is what makes the vid so priceless. lol The monologue is supposed to be for laughs, but since he brings up real events in our society ---that is what allows us to bombard pro-Biden folks with these sickening truths he lays out about them.

46 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Democrats must figure out, why, so many voters still say to them, "you're good enough you're smart enough, but doggonit ---we just don't like you!!"

@ 1:30 ...

Under the headline 'SOMETHING WENT WRONG!' the New York Times described a post-election Conference Call between the Democrat's leaders where they "wept, cursed, and traded blame"

:)

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

See, look: 

Albeit he's a diehard liberal, he does occasionally lash out at the stupidity of the left...nothing wrong with that...it's actually better that people in their own circle call out the bullshit...

22 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Albeit he's a diehard liberal, he does occasionally lash out at the stupidity of the left...nothing wrong with that...it's actually better that people in their own circle call out the bullshit...

True indeed, and I do agree with it. Especially since you're correct too in what you alluded to that we cannot find any reputable pundits in that circle who will dare call out their bs. However this episode is something very different. If we can consider the unique moment we live in with respect to this historical election; Maher literally gives Repubs four years of, ammo, if we are honest about what we hear there. 

Again, I am surprised that the network ---full of Dem Party execs!--- allowed Maher or his producers to leave The Dem Party that vulnerable in terms of factual truths only, which Maher uses there. To mock the party and belittle the party and deem it deranged basically...especially if you look at the NHL's PHX Coyotes and The NBC/Mario Lopez tragedies that he surprisingly is sent out there to mock.

41 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Late night was killed by COVID.. late night is 24/7 now

57 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I agree with bill, because I am very deceitful like him. The Democrats are in the video here applying these tags from fringe social movements within the Dem Party ---but I will now sit here, and pretend that Bill Maher is a Republican when he sits there applying these tags to his own Dem Party's lunatics.

...fixed

19 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Maher takes on the left quite often so this is no surprise. 

Like I already said earlier, you statement here is true.

Nonetheless this episode is something very different. If we can consider the unique moment we live in with respect to this historical election; Maher literally gives Repubs four years of, ammo, if we are honest about what we hear there. 

Again, I am surprised that the network ---full of Dem Party execs!--- allowed Maher or his producers to leave The Dem Party that vulnerable in terms of factual truths only, which Maher uses there. To mock the party and belittle the party and deem it deranged basically...especially if you look at the NHL's PHX Coyotes and The NBC/Mario Lopez tragedies that he surprisingly is sent out there to mock.

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

I agree with bill. The democrats get slammed with these tags from fringe social movements. The right wing want to tell everybody that the left believes everything that these fringe groups believe. 

The demrat party is the front for all fringe groups and communists retard.

https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/party-platform/

https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/party-platform/

58 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Like I already said earlier, you statement here is true.

Nonetheless this episode is something very different. If we can consider the unique moment we live in with respect to this historical election; Maher literally gives Repubs four years of, ammo, if we are honest about what we hear there. 

Again, I am surprised that the network ---full of Dem Party execs!--- allowed Maher or his producers to leave The Dem Party that vulnerable in terms of factual truths only, which Maher uses there. To mock the party and belittle the party and deem it deranged basically...especially if you look at the NHL's PHX Coyotes and The NBC/Mario Lopez tragedies that he surprisingly is sent out there to mock.

I'll agree that this one cuts a little deeper because he is putting himself in the line of fire.    Basically he's challenging the little bitches to take him on, which hopefully will set an example.  Cancel culture is toxic and he isnt afraid of it.     

Truth be told, I've always been a fan of Maher even when I completely disagree with his take on things.    He says things that piss me off but IMO that's a good thing.    We could all learn a lesson from him (although maybe not the lesson of being ultra provocative) that its ok to challenge and be challenged in our views.   

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

I welcome it. If you can't take criticism then you're a little trump bitch. 

Newsflash:   the left overplayed the whole racist/sexist/homophobe thing so Trump supporters don't really care about your criticisms anymore.    That was the best card in your hand and you played it too early and too often, now its worthless.   

8 hours ago, Squatchman said:

I can send him all of the best weed there is for free.

Lots!

Garbage bags full if truth be known.

Hell I'll send trump some too if he wants to get his little mind right.

Sounds like you're as Brain Dead as Biden.  You're the fried eggs on the "This is you're Brain on Drugs" Commercial.