Poll Data: Stunning Percentage of Registered Voters Think Biden Is Not Legitimate Winner

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

😆You literally say the same stupid shit with literally everything that doesn’t fit into your narrow bubble. 

It's all true fukwad. You literally push new fringe media bullshit every night. I told you this last night and here you are doing it again. 

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

Online poll. Got it.

Working in conjunction with pollster Scott Rasmussen, JustTheNews.com conducted the poll online, by text and by phone from Nov. 5-7 among 1,200 registered voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percentage points.

How retarded are you? 😁

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

It's all true fukwad. You literally push new fringe media bullshit every night. I told you this last night and here you are doing it again. 

Anything but the lies the establishment media feed you are fringe. 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Working in conjunction with pollster Scott Rasmussen, JustTheNews.com conducted the poll online, by text and by phone from Nov. 5-7 among 1,200 registered voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percentage points.

How retarded are you? 😁

The real question is, how retarded or YOU to post this irrelevant petty bullshit and act like it's the word of God. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Anything big the lies the establishment media feed you are fringe. 😆

Didn't I tell you last night you'd be back on here tonight posting irrelevant bullshit?

What was that EPIC news you were pushing last night?

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Didn't I tell you last night you'd be back on here tonight posting irrelevant bullshit?

What was that EPIC news you were pushing last night?

You think most voters knowing you committed fraud is bullshit? 😆

Stop trolling, kid. 

14 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The government told me there was no voter fraud!!!!😅

You have no polling data to back up your claim?  Wow!  You could blow me over with a feather on THAT news.   I NEVER saw that coming!

hahahahahahahaha...et. al.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

You have no polling data to back up your claim?  Wow!  You could blow me over with a feather on THAT news.   I NEVER saw that coming!

hahahahahahahaha...et. al.

It’s in the OP. This is also the 2nd poll proving Americans aren’t falling for your coup attempt, traitor.