Jump to content

Poll Data: Stunning Percentage of Registered Voters Think Biden Is Not Legitimate Winner


Recommended Posts

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

😆You literally say the same stupid shit with literally everything that doesn’t fit into your narrow bubble. 

It's all true fukwad. You literally push new fringe media bullshit every night. I told you this last night and here you are doing it again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

Online poll. Got it.

Working in conjunction with pollster Scott Rasmussen, JustTheNews.com conducted the poll online, by text and by phone from Nov. 5-7 among 1,200 registered voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percentage points.

 


How retarded are you? 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

It's all true fukwad. You literally push new fringe media bullshit every night. I told you this last night and here you are doing it again. 

Anything but the lies the establishment media feed you are fringe. 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Working in conjunction with pollster Scott Rasmussen, JustTheNews.com conducted the poll online, by text and by phone from Nov. 5-7 among 1,200 registered voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percentage points.

 


How retarded are you? 😁

The real question is, how retarded or YOU to post this irrelevant petty bullshit and act like it's the word of God. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Anything big the lies the establishment media feed you are fringe. 😆

Didn't I tell you last night you'd be back on here tonight posting irrelevant bullshit?

What was that EPIC news you were pushing last night?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Didn't I tell you last night you'd be back on here tonight posting irrelevant bullshit?

What was that EPIC news you were pushing last night?

You think most voters knowing you committed fraud is bullshit? 😆

 

Stop trolling, kid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The government told me there was no voter fraud!!!!😅

You have no polling data to back up your claim?  Wow!  You could blow me over with a feather on THAT news.   I NEVER saw that coming!

 

hahahahahahahaha...et. al.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

You have no polling data to back up your claim?  Wow!  You could blow me over with a feather on THAT news.   I NEVER saw that coming!

 

hahahahahahahaha...et. al.

It’s in the OP. This is also the 2nd poll proving Americans aren’t falling for your coup attempt, traitor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...