In a democracy, only the church has power

The entire model of democracy (or a democratic republic) is absurd.

This is because quite simply very few if any people are capable of being informed or objective enough to vote in a useful way.

I am sure that deep down everybody knows this. I don't know why anyone even bothers to try to justify voting...both major political parties accuse the other of being brainwashed so whichever side you are on you know that democracy is rule by brainwashing.

I want to carry that concept further. Who actually has the power in a democracy? The 'Church', naturally. A church informs people of what beliefs they should have and it controls access to facts, argument, and emotional appeal.

There are 2 major churches in the usa: Christianity and Hollywood.

The Christian church is weak and dwindling. This is because the church of Hollywood has hijacked the vote of 'Minorities' (soon majorities) by preaching that the white man is evil and inferior.

What politicians do at this point does not matter. A dictator can rule with the threat of killing people and that works to some extent...but nobody can compete with the power of a church that literally controls what people think.

Our government does not have three branches therefore. Only 1: the church. And 2 different churches. 

The only potential check to church power is to have a dictatorship where the dictator is basically able to execute church leaders if they preach disloyalty...and both are checked by the material needs of the people.

Basically the 3 Estates of the ancien regime

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

I think this one is actually a bonafide Nazi.

Bill

Don't know. He said somewhere that he is influenced by the writings of Spengler, who was opposed to racism for practical and economic reasons. Could be the overall immorality of Spengler is what he likes

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Don't know. He said somewhere that he is influenced by the writings of Spengler, who was opposed to racism for practical and economic reasons. Could be the overall immorality of Spengler is what he likes

Nazis find plenty to like in the writings of Oswald Spengler. He was a fascist who supported Hitler even if he didn't swallow all of the Nazi's bullshit.

Our pal here thinks Trump's problem was he wasn't racist enough. LOL.

Bill

10 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I was also influenced by the writings of Carl Schmitt. Ever read him?

6 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Nazis find plenty to like in the writings of Oswald Spengler. He was a fascist who supported Hitler even if he didn't swallow all of the Nazi's bullshit.

Our pal here thinks Trump's problem was he wasn't racist enough. LOL.

Bill

I think that is simply objectively true. You can't become elected from racism and then spend 4 years pandering to blacks. Cannot work.

You can accept this is true without embracing racism yourself. Truth is not always what you like it to be.

19 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I was also influenced by the writings of Carl Schmitt. Ever read him?

I got confused by the third church in your OP. One is the Christian church and the other is Hollywood according to you. What is the third church?

Just now, Zaro said:

I got confused by the third church in your OP. One is the church and the other is Hollywood according to you. What is the third church?

The 2 main competing thought controllers are christianity and hollywood. There isn't really a third.

I mentioned the third estate which is reference to France prior tobthe French revolution. This is another factor in power. The loyalty of the people.

Just now, PhilipIV said:

The 2 main competing thought controllers are christianity and hollywood. There isn't really a third.

I mentioned the third estate which is reference to France prior tobthe French revolution. This is another factor in power. The loyalty of the people.

No wonder I got confused

Next