Jump to content

America Has Had 4 Great Years With Trump


TBHWT
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, Dontlooknow said:

Is he talking about the guy that said sandy hook was a false flag attack and those parent were crisis actors? 

 

2 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well I'm sure that works in the court of public opinion. That is what he is going for anyways. If there was any proof it would of moved forward. 

Alex Jones is the one who said Iraq didn't have WMDs.

 

There was no proof, but the war waged on regardless. Maybe that's why Trump, who failed to start a war, is also failing to have his voter fraud cases move forward despite a voting system that requires no ID, no signature, and no postmark. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

from my perspective it is Trump and his acolytes who are trying to destroy the US by denigrating the election system. none of your allegations of fraud have held up in court there is no evidence to support them. you are tearing at the fabric of democracy and the reason seems to be that Trump's fragile ego cannot stand to lose an election

Shame on you

Did you try to destroy the US by denigrating the election system when Russia disrupted it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

It is not tearing down the US to tell the truth about racism the destruction of the environment sexism and the unequality of opportunity and income. what I am hoping to gain is a more just society and a more perfect union.

Why are you against people having adequate medical care?

I want everyone to have the medical care that they and their tribe can afford without my participation or my money.   Apaches should take care of Apaches.   Blacks should take

care of blacks.  King County Whites should take of themselves without the need for 

Texas money through high federal taxes.

I want to spend my money on my children......not on your lung cancer because you smoke

too much grass.           

If you think socialized medicine will work, then King Co. should section-off and show us

all how it is done.                             🍺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

It is not tearing down the US to tell the truth about racism the destruction of the environment sexism and the unequality of opportunity and income. what I am hoping to gain is a more just society and a more perfect union.

Why are you against people having adequate medical care?

I think medical care should be outlawed. Americans already have the worst obesity and don't need to be drugged up any more than they already are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, calguy said:

hahaha!!!! The court of public opinion doesn't mean shit except to make you idiots think you won some sort of "moral* victory. You learned that from trump. Even though he gets his ass beat he has the audacity to claim victory as he walks away with his tail between his legs.

Ask yourself this while you stare into a mirror contemplating your self inflicted stupidity .....

 

Where would the Dem party be at this moment in time if over the last 4 years their/your media monopoly wasn't busy flooding the nation with anti-Trump bias 24/7 trying to effect public opinion?

 

Maybe you should take your blinders off....

Half the nation sees Biden/Harris as being illigitimate and the Dems as corrupt .....

And they will never trust the Dem party ever again.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Ask yourself this while you stare into a mirror contemplating your self inflicted stupidity .....

 

Where would the Dem party be at this moment in time if over the last 4 years their/your media monopoly wasn't busy flooding the nation with anti-Trump bias 24/7 trying to effect public opinion?

 

Maybe you should take your blinders off....

Half the nation sees Biden/Harris as being illigitimate and the Dems as corrupt .....

And they will never trust the Dem party ever again.

 

 

Your delusions are strong today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, slideman said:

from my perspective it is Trump and his acolytes who are trying to destroy the US by denigrating the election system. none of your allegations of fraud have held up in court there is no evidence to support them. you are tearing at the fabric of democracy and the reason seems to be that Trump's fragile ego cannot stand to lose an election

Shame on you

No, shame on you...and your biased perspective.

 

The allegations won't go away because too many Americans witnessed fraud taking place.

And the only reason you don't care is because of that bias you hold....

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

So, in your opinion the Dems would have won the election if the MSM was a conservative media monopoly over the last 4 years?

You are the one who is delusional ....

You're not even talking sense today. With the hope dimming each day the ec vote gets closer, I can understand how it is for you dead enders.

Your fading hope will soon become total darkness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

You're not even talking sense today. With the hope dimming each day the ec vote gets closer, I can understand how it is for you dead enders.

Your fading hope will soon become total darkness.

Oh, I make plenty of sense ...

Without the Dems media monopoly and control of social platforms over the last 4 years that were used to affect the court of public opinion ....

The Dems would have lost .....

And even with that monopoly they chose to rig the election ....as a guarantee.

 

And as for your theory that we will just silently accept this corruption and move on.....

Well...

It Ain't going to happen ....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Oh, I make plenty of sense ...

Without the Dems media monopoly and control of social platforms over the last 4 years that were used to affect the court of public opinion ....

The Dems would have lost .....

And even with that monopoly they chose to rig the election ....as a guarantee.

 

And as for your theory that we will just silently accept this corruption and move on.....

Well...

It Ain't going to happen ....

 

 

The country is moving on without you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

The country is moving on without you.

No, it isn't ....

The country is now more divided than at anytime previously ....

And Biden/Harris will go down in history as always being illigitimate with a rigged election hanging over their heads ....

And here is the kicker ....

Enjoy your little victory....it will be short lived ....

And that's a fact ....

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, it isn't ....

The country is now more divided than at anytime previously ....

And Biden/Harris will go down in history as always being illigitimate with a rigged election hanging over their heads ....

And here is the kicker ....

Enjoy your little victory....it will be short lived ....

And that's a fact ....

 

 

just because you trump chumps say it is illegitimate doesn't mean it is. Now if you can prove your point in court, we can talk about that, so far all your side has done is lose. 

  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...