soldier James Jeffrey, admitted that he constantly lied to President Trump about how many troops Jeffrey puts in Syria.

pmurT

30 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I voted for Biden, so I am the perfect liar. I am very happy that Jeffrey lied to our Commander-In-Chief, President Trump, and I hope Jeffrey does not receive the treason charges he deserves and also for deceiving a superior officer.

See, look: https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/unelected-officials-override-the

...fixed

1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

WTF??

Exactly.

Imagine if you worked at a firm, and your boss is the firm's owner/the firm's Senior Partner and GM. They open an office overseas, and appoint you to oversee it. You go over there then, stupidly, start supporting your Senior Partner's biggest competitor and betraying your Senior Partner who anointed you as best for this job. Even to the point, where your often tell your Senior Partner lies intentionally, whenever it concerns the amount of workers you have working in that office and dishonest about the amount of workers who you feel should be sent back to the USA.

The results of your strategic, intentional sabotaging of your GM, is what help caused the new Bd of Directors to decide that they have no confidence in him. So they vote unanimously to remove him from his GM spot.

He does not appreciate the Board's decision and is considering disputing it with evidences which they have not been aware of or did not fairly consider. Then while everyone is watching him legally gather up these evidences to dispute his removal as GM, you do a tv-news interview in the country where you are overseeing the office. You are happy he has been removed, so in the interview, you literally brag about how you don't tell him the truth about how many people you have working in the office and you lie to him about how many people you can send back to the USA whenever he tries to bring Americans back to work in the home office. 

So yes, you are correct by saying "WTF?" when it comes to yet another episode of Sedition and anti-American behavior that President Trump had to experience. 

1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

I am FoolbyFool! Therefore since this thread criticizes pro-Biden military envoy, James Jeffrey, for telling lies to his Commander President Trump here: https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/unelected-officials-override-the  ...then yes, its my duty to come post stupid sh*t like "this thread doesn't even make sense"

...fixed