About that bet we have...

rippy38

• rippy38 changed the title to About that bet we have...
10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Gambling sites refuse to call election for Biden, leaving $600 million in limbo

https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/wagered-millions-in-limbo-as-election-gets-decided/

Lol

@Olivaw

@Taipanand @SootedUpCyndi paid their fake money as soon as the networks called it for Biden. Your fake payment never arrived.  Seepee said that you did not submit it. 

i don’t care when, or if, you pay. Grief is hard, rips. Remain in denial as long as you need. 🤣

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

@Taipanand @SootedUpCyndi paid their fake money as soon as the networks called it for Biden. Your fake payment never arrived.  Seepee said that you did not submit it. 

i don’t care when, or if, you pay. Grief is hard, rips. Remain in denial as long as you need. 🤣

I'll pay it as soon as it's officially called... or you will.

I just don't see the need in jumping the gun here... apparently a lot of Vegas bookies don't either.

😎

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

A while back I proposed fake NHB dollars.. It would be fun to bet here.  It would take some software

it’s a cool way to make a fun bet without breaking the law. 

I also bet donations to the site with Chuck and @123urout. I have no way of making them pay but assume they will or have kept their word.

9 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You need more? I'll send you some more. just because your cute. I',m loaded. lol xoxo

Just now, SootedUpCyndi said:

You need more? I'll send you some more. just because your cute. I',m loaded. lol xoxo

I knew you were a high roller. LOL.

Thank you for the offer but I don’t need more pretend money. It added a little fun to our bet.  xoxo cutie.

17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What the hell business is it of his anyway?

Does he have to authorize a release of funds or something?

What a cocksucker that guy is.

Lol

Cheer up. In the Origins of Posters Nics thread, you said Runjul would release the funds with lucky lucky. Sounded like you paid. I gave seepee a hard time about his lazy sok not releasing the funds. He said it was not submitted. I assumed it was a mistake but didn’t care enough to follow up further.

Where are we now? Oh yeah. 

306 - 232

Barack-Obama-Dancing-on-Ellen.gif

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

In the Origins of Posters Nics thread, you said Runjul would release the funds with lucky lucky.

I did?

I just went and looked... I said "apparently Ronjul has to approve it"... because Cyndi sent me some board bucks, she said that CP "caught" her and the personal message I got was from Ronjul saying she had sent it.

I asked the question then too... what business is it of his what posters send to each other?

It kinda makes you wonder if they are reading PMs too.

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I thought you meant you paid. Apparently not. 🤣🤣

I won't skimp on it... I just want to see if Trump can pull this off or not first.

He's had four years of proving the Dems wrong at every turn so...

Lol

13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I did?

I just went and looked... I said "apparently Ronjul has to approve it"... because Cyndi sent me some board bucks, she said that CP "caught" her and the personal message I got was from Ronjul saying she had sent it.

I asked the question then too... what business is it of his what posters send to each other?

It kinda makes you wonder if they are reading PMs too.

no I think it's a computer thingy.. dont look to much into it? ok.

1 minute ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

It's probably more like a control freak thingy.

For some reason, admins on small anonymous message boards tend to have that type of personality.

LOL

2 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

No. Then I sent olive my bet... it's just some computer thing set up to look cute.. ron jul. Nobody is reading emails there... that only happens here? i leave myself signed in here.. go ahead read em. muttha fuck's.  I only wish they were more juicy? LOLOL

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

For some reason, admins on small anonymous message boards tend to have that type of personality.

LOL

well? but in this case i think it's just a computer thingy. Cannon and that board is not like that. at all. at all. 

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

LOL

Dont pizz him off. He's been under alot of stress. With these hacks.. so probably has been K-fools.. everyone is on a short fuse. follow me.?

7 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

No. Then I sent olive my bet... it's just some computer thing set up to look cute.. ron jul. Nobody is reading emails there... that only happens here? i leave myself signed in here.. go ahead read em. muttha fuck's.  I only wish they were more juicy? LOLOL

Haha. I’m sure @king of the countywill PM you some saucy pics of himself if you ask him nicely. 

Just now, FivebyFive said:

I betcha Joe is gonna win LOL

LOL. President-elect Joseph Biden seems to be on track to emerge victorious with:

- an EC win that Trump previously called a landslide

- the largest vote in history

- the largest absolute vote margin over the second place candidate in history

- a rare defeat of an incumbent president. 

Impressive. No wonder the cult is in denial. 😀

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

Yes Indeed..

I have been frazzled betwewen the election and covid and balancing work and school for the grandkid..

We don't need to rub dirt in noses.. But damn Washington stinks like a sewer right now.

five? I saw a lost shoe on the side of the road... I lost it like I was insane. I laughed like I was crazy.. stress.

• Thanks 1