MOD SpyCar...I noticed a violation of rule #9 (a hyperlink) & #13 (solicitation) in The LIB Room Only...for the good of the site it should be immediately removed.

• Old Mack changed the title to MOD SpyCar...I noticed a violation of rule #9 (a hyperlink) in The LIB Room Only...for the good of the site it should be immediately removed.
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Good catch! We know how shitty lib workers are so SOMEONE has to make sure they're doing their fucking jobs. 

I go in there now and than to keep up with the agenda.

13) No solicitations.

These post fall in a gray area of breaking the rules:

6) No kooky, extremist hate content, or peddling of lunatic-fringe conspiracy theories.

They are vile traitors to truth, justice and the American Way is peddling a  lunatic-fringe conspiracy theory.

To say Trump & CO are traitors to the American Way is a beyond the pale.

3) No...bigotry of any form. 

1) Yep, trump is a crook.  

2)...after seeing Don-the-Dictator-Wannabe transforming our federal government into a family operation that serves HIM and HIS CHOSEN FEW,

To say our great President has turned his administration into a family operation that serves him is another a  lunatic-fringe conspiracy theory.

npc%20nancy_zpsimax5apo.jpg

• Thumb up 1

• Old Mack changed the title to MOD SpyCar...I noticed a violation of rule #9 (a hyperlink) & #13 (solicitation) in The LIB Room Only...for the good of the site it should be immediately removed.
47 minutes ago, theLion said:

You need a fing life. 

Mr Lion...thank you for not shunning BUT my fling days are over.  I am a committed relationship for 13 years now and would never lay a finger on another woman.   Now most of my time and $$$ goes into working on my house. (2.5 acres) Playing with my GSD or interacting with my 13 cats and surfing the WWW.  So I wouldn't have time for a fling even if I could.

You post in SpyCars favor reminds me of the ultraliberal here who defended a child molestor because the offender was part of the agenda.

Defending the indefensible is the agena's way...since nothing matters BUT the agenda.

Thank you for the bump and God / Nature bless.

55db15a6c66ed562572fcce361d57208.jpg

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Mr Lion...thank you for not shunning BUT my fling days are over.  I am a committed relationship for 13 years now and would never lay a finger on another woman.   Now most of my time and $$$ goes into working on my house. (2.5 acres) Playing with my GSD or interacting with my 13 cats and surfing the WWW.  So I wouldn't have time for a fling even if I could.

You post in SpyCars favor reminds me of the ultraliberal here who defended a child molestor because the offender was part of the agenda.

Defending the indefensible is the agena's way...since nothing matters BUT the agenda.

Thank you for the bump and God / Nature bless.

55db15a6c66ed562572fcce361d57208.jpg

Now you've gone and done it! To the SHUNNERY! Off with you...

8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I go in there now and than to keep up with the agenda.

13) No solicitations.

These post fall in a gray area of breaking the rules:

6) No kooky, extremist hate content, or peddling of lunatic-fringe conspiracy theories.

They are vile traitors to truth, justice and the American Way is peddling a  lunatic-fringe conspiracy theory.

To say Trump & CO are traitors to the American Way is a beyond the pale.

3) No...bigotry of any form. 

1) Yep, trump is a crook.  

2)...after seeing Don-the-Dictator-Wannabe transforming our federal government into a family operation that serves HIM and HIS CHOSEN FEW,

To say our great President has turned his administration into a family operation that serves him is another a  lunatic-fringe conspiracy theory.

npc%20nancy_zpsimax5apo.jpg

Why has @SpyCar not responded to this? 

11 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Old Mack is sooo much like trump, the Country is ruined by his Incompetence, and all he worries about is this BS

Any news about 248,000 DEAD AMERICANS today Old Mack??

still dead last I heard...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Any news about 248,000 DEAD AMERICANS today Old Mack??

The Russian Federation has the same population as the United States BUT double the cases of the kung flu.

How did President Trump manage that ? 

58414f1fbdedc5a4f3c1ad3ec25ac5e9.jpg

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

The Russian Federation has the same population as the United States BUT double the cases of the kung flu.

Thats what I thought you'd say !

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Clearly...