Jump to content

Co-Founder of Black Lives Matter Urges Biden and Harris to Give ‘Top Priority’ to Its Agenda...


ROG62
 Share

Recommended Posts

Looks like the country will burn again...

 

“We want to be heard and our agenda prioritized,” she wrote. “We issue these expectations not just because black people are the most consistent and reliable voters for Democrats...

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/co-founder-of-black-lives-matter-urges-biden-and-harris-to-give-top-priority-to-its-agenda_3576201.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-12-2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Looks like the country will burn again...

 

“We want to be heard and our agenda prioritized,” she wrote. “We issue these expectations not just because black people are the most consistent and reliable voters for Democrats...

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/co-founder-of-black-lives-matter-urges-biden-and-harris-to-give-top-priority-to-its-agenda_3576201.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-12-2

No. Stop breaking the law, overdosing on drugs and resisting arrest. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

Whats that...make the leadership rich ?

Cave to our demands and give us everything for free...IE food, housing, medical, transportation, grade school and reparations for fun money...did I miss anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

I would urge BLM to go fuck themselves. Give them an inch, they take a watermelon. Trump was right, they should have used federal troops with orders to shoot to kill.

the dems have opened Pandora's box with them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Looks like the country will burn again...

 

“We want to be heard and our agenda prioritized,” she wrote. “We issue these expectations not just because black people are the most consistent and reliable voters for Democrats...

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/co-founder-of-black-lives-matter-urges-biden-and-harris-to-give-top-priority-to-its-agenda_3576201.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-12-2

 

"We was bese bunin and lewts dem stuffs fo yawls and now we bese wamptin sum o dem benajymans fo us some bling and nu kics ... may b sum swanguz"

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Cave to our demands and give us everything for free...IE food, housing, medical, transportation, grade school and reparations for fun money...did I miss anything?

Is it true that Latinos are the #1 largest minority in this country?

And blacks are #2 ?     I think so.

We seem to not hear about the Latinos or Asians.

Just blacks fighting for black-power.     The blacks seem to the only ones constantly creating

racial friction in this country.   That is wrong.     Maybe we all should just stand up to their

racism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Is it true that Latinos are the #1 largest minority in this country?

And blacks are #2 ?     I think so.

We seem to not hear about the Latinos or Asians.

Just blacks fighting for black-power.     The blacks seem to the only ones constantly creating

racial friction in this country.   That is wrong.     Maybe we all should just stand up to their

racism.

Latinos and Asians have enough pride to work for a living and carve out a piece of their own American pie...the negroes? Not so much...

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...