Jump to content

Do this for Trump, demand a full audit and recount.


Recommended Posts

Trump needs actual letters from us to show the Supreme court we are serious about a recount and an audit. This is the address;

 


Send this to President Donald J Trump; WHITE HOUSE; 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20500

 

The more the merrier, send as many as you want. You know like the demrats vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO NO NO.   How many times do I have to say it?   WASTE OF TIME.  

 

Can't you see they are winning this?   They're are just running out the clock.   

 

Who is in charge of the audits and recounts?   THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WHO CHEATED.  

 

You think they're going to declare a bogus ballot bogus now?   Don't be ridiculous.  

 

You think they're going to admit all the electronic voting machine cheating?    Don't be ridiculous.  

 

You think they're going to really investigate postal fraud?  Don't be ridiculous.

 

Barr and the Feds are clearly not to be trusted either.

 

And you'll get NO help from the media or the lower courts (where your taking this evidence of cheating).   

 

No, Ray, unless we take all this evidence of cheating to the highest court in the land RIGHT NOW, and get them to order a REVOTE, we're probably going to lose even though the cheating is real and massive.   We need to put the fear of dire consequences in these people ... make them understand that we have most of the guns and this is what the 2nd Amendment was all about ... so it's either ...

 

REVOLT  ... OR REVOTE.

 

(using the military to record/count the votes)

 

(using in person voting and paper ballots)

 

A revote is fair to everyone.    It's the ONLY way we'll know the real will of the people now because democRATS have created a real mess.  And if democRATS really think that Biden/Harris got 78 million votes, and Trump only 73 million, they shouldn't be at all worried about a revote.   They should welcome it.    But they definitely should be afraid of us ... if Biden is declared the winner and we're still convinced they cheated ...  

evil-smiley-face.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Trump needs actual letters from us to show the Supreme court we are serious about a recount and an audit. This is the address;

 


Send this to President Donald J Trump; WHITE HOUSE; 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20500

 

The more the merrier, send as many as you want. You know like the demrats vote.

A case doesn't start at the SC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

NO NO NO.   How many times do I have to say it?   WASTE OF TIME.  

 

Can't you see they are winning this?   They're are just running out the clock.   

 

Who is in charge of the audits and recounts?   THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WHO CHEATED.  

 

You think they're going to declare a bogus ballot bogus now?   Don't be ridiculous.  

 

You think they're going to admit all the electronic voting machine cheating?    Don't be ridiculous.  

 

You think they're going to really investigate postal fraud?  Don't be ridiculous.

 

Barr and the Feds are clearly not to be trusted either.

 

And you'll get NO help from the media or the lower courts (where your taking this evidence of cheating).   

 

No, Ray, unless we take all this evidence of cheating to the highest court in the land RIGHT NOW, and get them to order a REVOTE, we're probably going to lose even though the cheating is real and massive.   We need to put the fear of dire consequences in these people ... make them understand that we have most of the guns and this is what the 2nd Amendment was all about ... so it's either ...

 

REVOLT  ... OR REVOTE.

 

(using the military to record/count the votes)

 

(using in person voting and paper ballots)

 

A revote is fair to everyone.    It's the ONLY way we'll know the real will of the people now because democRATS have created a real mess.  And if democRATS really think that Biden/Harris got 78 million votes, and Trump only 73 million, they shouldn't be at all worried about a revote.   They should welcome it.    But they definitely should be afraid of us ... if Biden is declared the winner and we're still convinced they cheated ...  

evil-smiley-face.png

 

 

I just don't see a revote happening. However an observed recount and audit will find huge evidence of fraud by the left. I think proving the election fraud and making the count right with legal votes will win this for Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

I just don't see a revote happening. However an observed recount and audit will find huge evidence of fraud by the left. I think proving the election fraud and making the count right with legal votes will win this for Trump.

 

Good luck with that.   I sincerely mean that since I want Trump to win.   But I don't think you grasp the depth of corruption we are up against now.    The FBI and DOJ are not going to help.  The postal service IG is not going to help.   The FEC is not going to help.  The officials who ran the elections are not going to help.   The people who did the counting are not going to help.   The media is not going to help.   All of them are willing to outright lie under oath.   The lower courts are UNFRIENDLY.   They are not going to help.     And if you're down to trying add up the number of dead voters to change the outcome (and apparently you are) ... YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.  

 

Look we both know this election was a sham and there was massive cheating in a hundred ways.   But it's now like a horse race ... you're starting at the back of the pack wanting to get to the front with every horse in between trying to block your way ... and you're already rounding the final turn.   There isn't TIME for all the outcomes you need to get with that approach.   But there is NOTHING that prevents the Supreme Court from ruling that a federal election must be redone because there was demonstrably too much cheating to know the real will of the people.   There are great arguments to use in order to get that outcome.   And lots of evidence that is the case.   THAT is a much easier decision for the Supreme Court to make than overruling a dozen BOGUS lower court rulings that found there was not enough cheating to affect the outcome.   Which is where you're headed with the approach being taken.     So wake up and get on board with the ONLY approach that has a chance of a different outcome.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SCAM AFTER SCAM AFTER SCAM

 

 

Trump’s luxury hotels, resorts, golf courses and condos have failed to earn him enough money to offset the mounting debt he faces coming out of the presidency. His supporters often don’t have the funds available to stay at his properties or join his exclusive clubs. Even Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t score huge profits off of his book “Triggered,” instead having the Republican Party and his father’s campaign buy copies to give away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Trump needs actual letters from us to show the Supreme court we are serious about a recount and an audit. This is the address;

 


Send this to President Donald J Trump; WHITE HOUSE; 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20500

 

The more the merrier, send as many as you want. You know like the demrats vote.

 

Great thread!

 

Can we mail them straight to the SCOTUS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to Write to The US Supreme Court Justices

Reviewed by: Rebecca K. McDowell, J.D.
 
By: Victoria Bailey

As an institution steeped in tradition, the United States Supreme Court isn't as technologically up-to-date as it might be. The Court allows audio recordings only while court is in session, refusing to let anyone record video of the proceedings, and the justices prefer correspondence through the U.S. mail rather than email. This can be seen as a benefit to a large number of people, though, because it means that anyone who can afford paper and postage can write to a Supreme Court justice. Write an interesting, well-thought-out letter and it may end up in the hands of a member of the highest court in the land.

 

Writing the Letter

Justices receive large numbers of letters each week, and it would be impossible for each justice to open and read every letter that's addressed to her. Each justice has staff that deals with correspondence, and they know to pass along important or interesting letters according to each justice's interests.

Knowing how to write a letter to the Supreme Court is almost as important as knowing what you want to say. Proper form is key when trying to stand out in a good way. Use a business letter format with your address at the top of the page above the date, followed by the recipient's address. This should be the same form of address as that used on the front of the envelope. Begin the letter with Dear Chief Justice or Dear Justice (surname), depending on your recipient. For example, the Chief Justice as of 2018 is Hon. John G. Roberts, so if you were to write a letter to him, you would address the letter to "Dear Chief Justice Roberts," while if you were writing a letter to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, you would address the letter to "Dear Justice Ginsburg."

 
 

Keep your letter straightforward and to the point, leaving out unnecessary details. Make it businesslike and include all necessary information. Finish with a salutation, such as Thank you or Sincerely, then sign it with your name and address.

Addressing the Envelope

The U.S. Supreme Court is an understandably large institution with over 500 people working to do the work of the court. You need to address your envelope correctly in order to make sure it gets into the right hands. If you want to write to one particular justice, this is the form:

  • For the Chief Justice, address your envelope to: The Chief Justice of the United States, One First Street N.E., Washington, D.C., 20543
  • To address a letter to any other Supreme Court justice, address the envelope to: Justice (surname), The Supreme Court of the United States, One First Street N.E., Washington, D.C., 20543

Sometimes letters to the court don't need to be addressed to an individual justice. If your letter is of a general nature, you can write either to The Public Information Officer, The Supreme Court of the United States, One First Street N.E., Washington, D.C., 20543, or contact the Public Information Office on its website.

Sample Letter to Supreme Court Justice

The following letter deals with imaginary issues, but follows the correct form when writing a letter to a Supreme Court justice.

1234 Jones Way, Brown, Colorado

March 17, 2018

The Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg

The Supreme Court of the United States

One First Street N.E.

Washington, D.C. 20543

Dear Justice Ginsburg,

I'm writing on behalf of my brother, John Foster, who is currently serving a 20-year sentence for criminal drug charges. John's case is currently going through the appeals process, and it should appear in your court some time this year.

John is a loving father, a widower who wanted nothing more than to support his two children is a safe and secure home. Unlike some prisoners who are serving time for drug charges, John was convinced that everything he did was legal. According to Colorado state law, registered growers could legally grow marijuana plants if they follow certain guidelines such as keeping exacting records and registering their sales contacts.

 

John kept meticulous records, filled out every form the state required for his business, and followed every rule and regulation the state required. His city, county and state governments all agree that he followed the letter of the law every step of the way.

 

On Christmas day in 2011, he was arrested by the DEA and charged with federal drug trafficking offences. He was subsequently convicted and is now serving out that sentence.

 

The conflict between state and federal drug laws are at direct odds, and many honest business people are being caught in this legal web. I urge you to agree to hear arguments on this case in the coming year and to look favorably on John and others in his same predicament.

 

Thank you,

 

Robert Foster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Good luck with that.   I sincerely mean that since I want Trump to win.   But I don't think you grasp the depth of corruption we are up against now.    The FBI and DOJ are not going to help.  The postal service IG is not to help.   The FEC is not going to help.  The officials who ran the elections are not going to help.   The people who did the counting are not going to help.   The media is not going to help.   All of them are willing to outright lie under oath.   The lower courts are UNFRIENDLY.   They are not going to help.     And if you're down to trying add up the number of dead voters to change the outcome (and apparently you are) ... YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.  

 

Look we both know this election was a sham and there was massive cheating in hundred ways.   But it's now like a horse race ... you're starting at the back of the pack wanting to get to the front with every horse in between trying to block your way ... and you're already rounding the final turn.   There isn't TIME for all the outcomes you need to get with that approach.   But there is NOTHING that prevents the Supreme Court from ruling that a federal election must be redone because there was demonstrably too much cheating to know the real will of the people.   There are great arguments to use I'm order to get that outcome.   And lots of evidence that is the case.   THAT is a much easier decision for the Supreme Court to make than overruling a dozen BOGUAS lower court rulings that found there was not enough cheating to affect the outcome.   Which is where you're headed with the approach being taken.     So wake up and get on board with the ONLY approach that has a chance of a different outcome.   

Then it will be up to us. Time for our own enemies list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BeAChooser said:

 

But not after Harris/Biden take office.   Then it will be too late.   Then they will control EVERY federal agency AND the military.   On top of everything they already control.

Well then we should act fast, November 17 will be the turning point one way or the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

‘Math doesn’t care about your baseless allegations,’ Pennsylvania Lt. Gov Fetterman says about Trump lawsuits

 

Pennsylvania Lt. Governor John Fetterman said he anticipates Trump’s lawsuits to be tossed out of court.

 

“The bottom line is math doesn't care about your feelings, math doesn't care about your baseless lies and allegations, and math has made Joe Biden President-elect and you are standing in the way of an orderly transition,” Fetterman told Yahoo Finance Live. “And it's just time we get on with it. So this idea that you somehow can alter the outcome through a lawsuit without any evidence, without any facts, when the math is overwhelmingly against you, I don't understand, you know, why they want to continue this on.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Well then we should act fast, November 17 will be the turning point one way or the other.

 

Yes, but why November 17?   The states have until December 8th, six days before the Electoral College meets to certify their elections.    And until the Electoral Votes are cast, nothing is set in stone.   Even then, Trump is still president and the Supreme Court could nullify the election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Yes, but why November 17?   The states have until December 8th, six days before the Electoral College meets to certify their elections.    And until the Electoral Votes are cast, nothing is set in stone.   Even then, Trump is still president and the Supreme Court could nullify the election.

Actually I thought the 17th of November was the date that happened. Suppose a court order extends the time the states have to certify their election results.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zaro said:

I am an idiot, because I am a Dem voter. So I will now post that a case doesn't start at the SC ---altho it sure as hell will end there!! With a vote of 6-3 in favor of Trump

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...