kfools ... come on man! lol come on man! ROFL ... The Dem Party members here are such, sore losers, they have to include us in their gay/homosexual fantasies?

pmurT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

No it's simple. Leave people's posts alone and I'll leave yours alone. Got it. 

Nope. I have no problem with your, satire, upon my posts.  Read more carefully, you frootcake, I did not say I had a problem with satire and you changing my posts.  I have a problem with you applying your gay fantasies, onto me, as you are mocking me because I am heterosexual.  That's out of bounds, you Dem Party lunatic, as I have no problem with any political satire in your changing my posts since that is what I do.  You won't find a person more fair, than me, but feel free to waste time trying.

7 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nope. I have no problem with your, satire, upon my posts.  Read more carefully, you frootcake, I did not say I had a problem with satire and you changing my posts.  I have a problem with you applying your gay fantasies, onto me, and mocking me for being heterosexual.  That's out of bounds, you Dem Party lunatic, as I have no problem with any political satire in your changing my posts since that is what I do.  You won't find a person more fair, than me, but feel free to waste time trying.

^^ protests too much

Very telling

Just now, Zaro said:

^^ protests too much

Very telling

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I am asking kfools to keep you Dem Party lunatics from pulling us non-Liberals into your gay/homosexual fantasies like @Dontlooknow keeps doing to me/mocking me because I am heterosexual.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I am asking kfools to keep you Dem Party lunatics from pulling us non-Liberals into your gay/homosexual fantasies like @Dontlooknow keeps doing to me/mocking me because I am heterosexual.

^^ protests too much

Very telling

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ protests too much

Very telling

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I am asking kfools to keep you Dem Party lunatics from pulling us non-Liberals into your gay/homosexual fantasies like @Dontlooknow keeps doing to me by mocking me because I am heterosexual.

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

It's too late. Everybody knows now that I helped mail-in illegal ballots ---at the same time I tongue-lingualed my mate's vulva! Its a tough trick but I succeeded.  Biden won and my tongue won, that night!

...fixed

4 hours ago, pmurT said:

I now have to get my heterosexuality, mocked, by lunatics like @Dontlooknow who are angry because this fraud election is being unmasked?? 

Maybe once Covid is over, this site could sponsor a "get to know each other" BBQ or something, and we will see how many of these fucking pussies show up ...

3 hours ago, kfools said:

This is no holds barred. 

Actually, that's not true.  If it was no holds barred then doxxing would not barred and SPAMMING would not be barred ---so in all fairness, the place can be renamed 'some holds barred'

I have been called every vile fucking thing on the planet. Read the rules.

That is not my concern, since I am okay with namecalling. 

This is about lunatic members of The Dem Party here, mocking my heterosexuality, as that has nothing to do with politics nor political satire that I perfect here. 

This is about deranged freaks of The Dem Party here, very hurt, because they cannot contend/cannot outthink me or election fraud or my form of political fun with my political satire ---so now, they resort to mocking Trump supporters because we are not anti-Heterosexual like them.

And thank you for the sissified DM you sent me, when I politely asked you a question ---and you responded back with proof that your little fee-fees are still hurt from how I busted your sorryASS in the "slap the dogsh*t" thread LOL so its cool, I just wanted to know if you consider it out of bounds for Liberals to mock us because we are heterosexuals.

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

And thank you for the sissified DM you sent me, when I politely asked you a question ---and you responded back with proof that your little fee-fees are still hurt from how I busted your sorryASS in the "slap the dogsh*t" thread LOL so its cool, I just wanted to know if you consider it out of bounds for Liberals to mock us because we are heterosexuals.

@kfools I hereby retract the idea that sending private messages may be a more professional way to handle disagreements on this site ...

Carry on.

25 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Maybe once Covid is over, this site could sponsor a "get to know each other" BBQ or something, and we will see how many of these fucking pussies show up ...

Not me. I am not meeting the Dem Party's lunatic frootcakes at any place

11 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

I would like to ... very much so.

Well, of course I would like to LOL but hey, I don't think the local coroners' office would be very happy with us Trumpists re: all the work we left for them ---after Trumpists get done meeting up with those deranged vulvas.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Well, of course I would like to LOL but hey, I don't think the local coroners' office would be very happy with us Trumpists re: all the work we left for them ---after Trumpists get done meeting up with those deranged vulvas.

Job security ...

16 minutes ago, kfools said:

You mean the PM where I asked if you need a hanky for crying to me?

Yes sir, the same PM I responded to you by telling you ----Naah, keep the hanky, since you clearly still need it to wipe your eternal tears I caused when I busted your sorryASS in the "slap the dogsh*t" thread no doubt indeed :) ... lol ... which btw, you still have not been able to counter what I told you, originally, in terms of...

if you had did the research first, before challenging me, then getting embarassed like you did get ... you would have known that Trump in fact receive a 'shot or cocktail' of one of the COVID meds as in a shot glass perhaps ... meaning it is possible to back slap or throat slap or chest slap or back slap the dogshot out a person digesting a shot or cocktail of COVID-med beverage.

Now, run along, and enjoy your fav anti-heterosexuals/those members from the LO room aka Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space where they never go lately because they are now too busy in here mocking us for being heterosexual.

4 hours ago, pmurT said:

Actually, that's not true.  If it was no holds barred then doxxing would not barred and SPAMMING would not be barred ---so in all fairness, the place can be renamed 'some holds barred'

That is not my concern, since I am okay with namecalling. 

This is about lunatic members of The Dem Party here, mocking my heterosexuality, as that has nothing to do with politics nor political satire that I perfect here. 

This is about deranged freaks of The Dem Party here, very hurt, because they cannot contend/cannot outthink me or election fraud or my form of political fun with my political satire ---so now, they resort to mocking Trump supporters because we are not anti-Heterosexual like them.

Lol. Go play outside. Don't forget to wear your retard helmet

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

I am one of the anti-Heterosexuals here who took a few moments with @Dontlooknow to post our gay fantasies, at you, so of course I now need to get back to posting my fatuity... such as, "Lol. Go play outside. Don't forget to wear your retard helmet"

...fixed

1 hour ago, slideman said:

I too, am hurt that you have whipped my ass on politics. So I too, shalt post my gay fantasies, at you, because I am a liberal and you know we frown upon you heterosexuals for not joining us anti-heterosexuals 😞 

...fixed