Veterans Day 2020

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Since know one else seems to care, I’d like to post a Thank You for your service to all veterans that have volunteered for our country.

In this regard, left, right, or somewhere in between......thank you to all my Brothers and Sisters that hold our country true and dear.

Sincerely,

LAL Retired O6 USAF

Wow 06, retired 05 here US Army 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Since know one else seems to care, I’d like to post a Thank You for your service to all veterans that have volunteered for our country.

In this regard, left, right, or somewhere in between......thank you to all my Brothers and Sisters that hold our country true and dear.

Sincerely,

LAL Retired O6 USAF

You're welcome. Thank You.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ease up friend....crossing that line of serving or not is a big deal. On this subject I give the benefit of doubt, you should consider the same.

Thank you.

No I will not... he is a proven pathological liar

9 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Sincerely,

LAL Retired O6 USAF

Thank you for your service 

9 hours ago, calguy said:

we're all Americans.

Nope. That shipped sailed a long time ago. 

Like, way back when you sweet b*tches attempted a coup against a sitting President, everyday, from Nov 2016 thru Nov 2020 and then you kooks frauded a national election last week.

I'll never again call the Democrats, Americans, after the colossal hatred you all showed toward USA democracy over the past 4yrs.