Here is how it will go. Arizona will go to Trump. Georgia will hand count and Trump will win be a lot.

Wallco1

30 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Then all the other states will hand count to be sure. Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, And the Dems will be discovered as cheats. TRUMP WINS.

I just want legitimate results......is that too fucking much to ask for???

For fucks sake, this is the US....we’re suppose to be the rock on this planet, not yet another 3rd world shit hole.

And quite frankly, don’t really care at this stage which douche bag wins, just want it to be legit.

Hopefully that’s not to much to ask for....

• Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Then all the other states will hand count to be sure. Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, And the Dems will be discovered as cheats. TRUMP WINS.

Looks like that may be the case. I personally think there's hundreds of thousands of cases on small time voter fraud, people voting twice or more, dead people voting etc. but I think the systemic voter fraud will be hundreds of thousands of Biden only voted for ballots and the dominion software. 

Anyway, the avalanche of voter fraud reports are so numerous the MSM simply can't control the narrative any longer. a majority of voters don't even think Biden won lol.....

11 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

If after the counts Biden wins he wins. We won't riot or loot.  But if Trump wins can you say the same.

Ya know....that’s a damn reasonable question.

I agree, whomever wins legitimately.....wins.

I disagreed with Obozo, but the next morning, I got up and went to work. No arson, no pilfering, it was what it was. He won, so be it....move on.

That’s something that’s in glaring contrast with Trumps win. I voted for him, but I didn’t like the guy himself. Hell, I’ve been married once, to a beautiful gal that dealt with 20 years of my previous profession, and is only now starting to breathe a bit. But in spite of all the challenges, disagreements, nobody was out burning and looting.

Apparently I’m not “modern” by today’s society, but am damn proud in knowing my offspring knows the difference between right and wrong, and knows arson and looting is incredibly wrong. Fuck man....

• Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Looks like that may be the case. I personally think there's hundreds of thousands of cases on small time voter fraud, people voting twice or more, dead people voting etc. but I think the systemic voter fraud will be hundreds of thousands of Biden only voted for ballots and the dominion software. 

Anyway, the avalanche of voter fraud reports are so numerous the MSM simply can't control the narrative any longer. a majority of voters don't even think Biden won lol.....

Even Biden  knows  he didn't win

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Bullshit. Your lies prove nothing. There has never been a recount in this country that changed a state ever. And I will laugh in your face when this changes nothing. 

The world  knows  Biden  didn't win.

Trump got over 72 MILLION  votes...  he had  insane enthusiasm never before  seen,  huge  rallies and massive  turnout...  a record

yet Biden, a  man  who  could not  get out of the  1st round fo the  primaries, could not speak a full paragraph,   hid in his  basement,   called people  fat and dog faced,  and said he was running for  Senate ...   AND WAS LINKED TO  MASSIVE CORRUPTION   got 74 million  votes?

They  know

you know  too...   

25 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Bullshit. Your lies prove nothing. There has never been a recount in this country that changed a state ever. And I will laugh in your face when this changes nothing. 

there has never been such blatant attempt at fraud and government takeover during a election.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

I'm asking you to show me one quote by trump talking tough to Russia. Go ahead. I'll wait. 

who said a damn thing about Trump/Russia.

what's the matter, can't keep up with current topic?????

Look, are you spastic.  can't you think of more than 1 thing at a time, or do you need a post for every little flash that runs thru your thick skull?