Trump’s deregulation’s Dudu nothing for the economy

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I am a wretched Liar, therefore I am the perfect Dem voter. So now, I will tell a lie that Trump's policies did nothing for the economy ---and please, please pay no attention to how pmurT is about to murder my deceit, here in this thread

...fixed

34 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah the great economy that lowered unemployment only one percent. Get your head out of your ass. 

Dude. Please don't waste time posting your Dem Deceit Doctrine, which refuses to fairly view the economy's resultant according to what President Trump did all because your deceit causes you to view the economy's resultant according to a worldwide centennial-pandemic that Trump had no control over.

You are a deceitful Dem voter, so you refuse to stop playing the Dem's game of politicizing, I repeat, politicizing the pandemic response from day 1. It is a treacherous tactic, and I refuse to engage it. The Dem Party and China delivered the Wuhan Virus to the USA, and then blamed Trump for it ---including now even Pfizer treacherously undermined President Trump after he specificially brought them into the vaccine-discovery arena. Including a nice, cool $2.5-billion dollar deposit into Pfizer's coffer ---care of mine and your's tax dollars.

We have some seriously, grave mental problems, in order to support any entity or sect which has raped democracy like the Dem Party has since Nov 2016 when they refused the peaceful transfer of power when launching this current coup.

The day before China announced the Wuhan Virus to the WHO, Trumpism was setting records for our economy, and you know you simply cannot dispute this so you refuse to discuss it.  True?

lol

Think about it...the day before the pandemic, no politician ever, including Trump Biden Harris Bernie Romney Bush Obama ---nobody!--- has ever laid out an economic plan that included being successful in navigating through a once-in-a-century, worldwide, pandemic. Agreed?

If so, then it stands to reason, that if you are fair then you are going to judge President Trump according to his skillset and political manuevering within a normal society with usual normal 1st-world challenges. If you were to be that, fair, then you know full well that President Trump leaves Biden in the dust.

3 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I want to compare Trump’s economy with Obama’s. 

Obama started the trend up and Trump rode his coattails. Meanwhile the jobs Trump promised never materialized. 

No. Obama had one of the worst economic growths in history, dummy. Look up GDP growth...

12 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

"Climate crisis"???

What "climate crisis" are you referring?? That NON-EXISTENT ONE that happens to be nothing MORE than a bit of NATURALLY OCCURRING WARMING that is WELL WITHIN all possible NATURAL VARIATIONS of climate that has been happening for EONS???

So now you SHITSTAINS can not just CLAIM to be STUPID AND EASILY MANIPULATED FUCKWADS, you can PROUDLY PROVE IT!!!

Now I have to tell you, I especially loved the one where one of your side's manipulators BLEW SOME STUPID SMOKE up your asses with his "global warming causes global cooling" as your nigger god, ovomit's "climate czar". I have to admit, that one was RICH in hyperbole and BULLSHIT LIES!!!

What's even funnier is that you SHITSTAIN MORONS sucked it up like a Hoover!!

So now that you SHITSTAINS are showing just how fucking STUPID and easily manipulated you are, tell us MORE LIES that

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Just a steady upward trend. 

Thanks Obama. 

No. He added jobs for a long consecutive streak but that was because we were at 10% unemployment. 

We've added jobs WAY FASTER after the covid lock down. 

And October saw the largest GDP growth EVER in this country. 😄

You gotta be a real dummy to try and claim Obama did better on the economy than Trump and polls showed more Americans Trusted Trump with the economy than Biden. 

51 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. He added jobs for a long consecutive streak but that was because we were at 10% unemployment. 

We've added jobs WAY FASTER after the covid lock down. 

And October saw the largest GDP growth EVER in this country. 😄

You gotta be a real dummy to try and claim Obama did better on the economy than Trump and polls showed more Americans Trusted Trump with the economy than Biden. 

You are one delusional shitty nurse. 

Why are polls fine when rightards post them?

On 11/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah the great economy that lowered unemployment only one percent. Get your head out of your ass. 

hey did you ever see where I invalidated your stance here, yesterday, when I asked you to please not waste time posting your Dem Deceit Doctrine? Because it refuses to fairly view the economy's resultant according to what President Trump did all because your deceit causes you to view the economy's resultant according to a worldwide centennial-pandemic that Trump had no control over.

You are a deceitful Dem voter, so you refuse to stop playing the Dem's game of politicizing, I repeat, politicizing the pandemic response from day 1. It is a treacherous tactic, and I refuse to engage it. The Dem Party and China delivered the Wuhan Virus to the USA, and then blamed Trump for it ---including now even Pfizer treacherously undermined President Trump after he specificially brought them into the vaccine-discovery arena. Including a nice, cool $2.5-billion dollar deposit into Pfizer's coffer ---care of mine and your's tax dollars.

We have some seriously, grave mental problems, in order to support any entity or sect which has raped democracy like the Dem Party has since Nov 2016 when they refused the peaceful transfer of power when launching this current coup.

The day before China announced the Wuhan Virus to the WHO, Trumpism was setting records for our economy, and you know you simply cannot dispute this so you refuse to discuss it.  True?

lol

Think about it...the day before the pandemic, no politician ever, including Trump Biden Harris Bernie Romney Bush Obama ---nobody!--- has ever laid out an economic plan that included being successful in navigating through a once-in-a-century, worldwide, pandemic. Agreed?

If so, then it stands to reason, that if you are fair then you are going to judge President Trump according to his skillset and political manuevering within a normal society with usual normal 1st-world challenges. If you were to be that, fair, then you know full well that President Trump leaves Biden in the dust.

7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I’ll thank the doctors. Trump called it a hoax before he didn’t. 

Little brain see’s only the little picture.

If not for Operation Warp Speed, eliminating the red tape (huge component) and the hundreds of millions quickly invested towards creating a vaccine, the medical community would not be anywhere near where they are in developing a vaccine.

Give credit where it’s due...