Georgia doing a hand recount and audit.

Can you imagine the panic right now at Dominion and in the Biden campaign.

Georgia used the dominion machines in every country.

If they find more "glitches" then every county that uses those machines across the whole country, has to be recounted. 

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Can you imagine the panic right now at Dominion and in the Biden campaign.

Georgia used the dominion machines in every country.

If they find more "glitches" then every county that uses those machines across the whole country, has to be recounted. 

Oh boy 

8 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Anywhere with Soros’s pals “Dominion” program should be looked at in-depth. States rejected it because it was easily manipulated, except Dem Gov states.

Hmmmm......

Now there are whistleblowers from inside Dominion coming forward. 

• Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Anywhere with Soros’s pals “Dominion” program should be looked at in-depth. States rejected it because it was easily manipulated, except Dem Gov states.

Hmmmm......

🤣They bought it BECAUSE it was easily manipulated. After losing in 2016 they were going to make sure it didn't happen again. 

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Now there are whistleblowers from inside Dominion coming forward. 

Of course and why would they come forward AFTER it became apparent an audit was going to occur? 

They don't want to go down for conspiracy to commit voter fraud. You can expect them to roll over on anyone necessary to stay out of prison. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

🤣They bought it BECAUSE it was easily manipulated. After losing in 2016 they were going to make sure it didn't happen again. 

That goes without saying. I have zero doubt the integrity of this election has been severely compromised.

Funny thing is....I could give a rats ass at this point as to the “winner”, they’re both morons. But I have a hard on for the integrity of a system we’re passing on to our kids.

7 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

That goes without saying. I have zero doubt the integrity of this election has been severely compromised.

Funny thing is....I could give a rats ass at this point as to the “winner”, they’re both morons. But I have a hard on for the integrity of a system we’re passing on to our kids.

Oh ya. Biden is fucked if he's president and the reason house republicans have kept their mouth shut is a Biden presidency would virtually guarantee they would take control in 2022. Biden would be facing almost an even split in the house with democrats terrified of passing anything too leftist and a McConnell controlled senate. 

Honestly, we should probably hope Biden wins. 😆 But voter integrity is the MOST important principle in a democracy/democratic republic. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Oh ya. Biden is fucked if he's president and the reason house republicans have kept their mouth shut is a Biden presidency would virtually guarantee they would take control in 2022. Biden would be facing almost an even split in the house with democrats terrified of passing anything too leftist and a McConnell controlled senate. 

Honestly, we should probably hope Biden wins. 😆 But voter integrity is the MOST important principle in a democracy/democratic republic. 

Voting integrity is crucial. But just as I’ve thought, the rest of your post is spot on.

Fortunately, our leftist whackamoes don’t think beyond their nose.

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Voting integrity is crucial. But just as I’ve thought, the rest of your post is spot on.

Fortunately, our leftist whackamoes don’t think beyond their nose.

Most Americans don’t believe Biden won. We’re dealing with the bottom of the barrel in terms of intelligence and integrity here from the left, 

42 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yes it is. And posting Russian election coverage as proof just hurt the integrity of the system and the right wing should be charged for doing so. And pushing false narratives are destroying this country. I'm glad trump and his fake news is gone. Georgia will change nothing. There has never been a state overturned by recounts ever and I will say now this won't change. 

You’ll have to excuse me. You’re simply to ignorant to interact with.

Nothing personal. Have a pleasant evening.

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

I'm glad trump and his fake news is gone.

He isn't gone, and his true power was always in the shit disturbing... that will continue even after he is dragged out of the WH, possibly in handcuffs.

The Biden win really won't change very much.

12 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yes it is. And posting Russian election coverage as proof just hurt the integrity of the system and the right wing should be charged for doing so. And pushing false narratives are destroying this country. I'm glad trump and his fake news is gone. Georgia will change nothing. There has never been a state overturned by recounts ever and I will say now this won't change. 

Has there ever been an election with fraud at the level you leftards have done this time?