Jump to content

3% of the vote for Biden is known fraud by a software glitch/malfeasance and this does not count the other forms of fraud.


Recommended Posts

Just now, RayDonavin said:

Funny right there, just because it didn't come from CNN it is fake news? Ha Ha Russia Russia Russia you retard.

It’s fake because it’s not true, cultboy. You’re a sore loser blaming the ref for your teams lousy play. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fact check: Wisconsin county did not have a glitch that stole votes from Trump

The claim: "System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden"

 

The latest baseless Wisconsin voter fraud claim centers on Rock County, where Eric Trump and other conservatives claim to have uncovered votes that switched from President Donald Trump to President-elect Joe Biden.

 

Eric Trump, the president’s son and adviser, tweeted this claim late on Monday, citing a story earlier that night from The Gateway Pundit. That headline blared: "BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden."

 

Eric Trump and Gateway Pundit have both  circulated misinformation since the election, claiming voter fraud without evidence — or even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

 

This claim is baseless. Rock County votes were accurately recorded. 

Here’s what actually happened.

 
The claim

Gateway Pundit’s article claims the organization “identified approximately 10,000 votes that were moved from President Trump to Biden in just one Wisconsin County.”

 

The site presents as evidence two screenshots from Fox News’ election results showing Trump listed with 46,649 votes at 11:43 p.m. Central Standard Time on Nov. 3, compared to 37,133 for Biden. Those numbers then switched in a screenshot with a time of 11:57 p.m.

 

Since current counts show Biden leading in Wisconsin by just 20,540 votes, the article notes switching those 9,516 votes back to Trump and away from Biden would make the state a virtual tie.

 

But this projection only makes sense if Trump rightfully received those votes. And he didn’t.

 

The article does not include any discussion of why those votes flipped, or interviews with election officials. Here’s what Gateway Pundit would have found if they had done that research.

USA TODAY reached out to Gateway Pundit and Eric Trump for comment.

More: Fact check: That spike in the Wisconsin vote tally was expected and legitimate, not fraud

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Olivaw said:

It’s fake because it’s not true, cultboy. You’re a sore loser blaming the ref for your teams lousy play. 
 

You deny what has already been proven in Michigan with the same software being used by some 28 states? That the Pelosi family is involved with the company (Dominion) that created the software? Is the obvious to obtuse for your simple brain?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Fact check: Wisconsin county did not have a glitch that stole votes from Trump

The claim: "System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden"

 

The latest baseless Wisconsin voter fraud claim centers on Rock County, where Eric Trump and other conservatives claim to have uncovered votes that switched from President Donald Trump to President-elect Joe Biden.

 

Eric Trump, the president’s son and adviser, tweeted this claim late on Monday, citing a story earlier that night from The Gateway Pundit. That headline blared: "BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden."

 

Eric Trump and Gateway Pundit have both  circulated misinformation since the election, claiming voter fraud without evidence — or even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

 

This claim is baseless. Rock County votes were accurately recorded. 

Here’s what actually happened.

 

The claim

Gateway Pundit’s article claims the organization “identified approximately 10,000 votes that were moved from President Trump to Biden in just one Wisconsin County.”

 

The site presents as evidence two screenshots from Fox News’ election results showing Trump listed with 46,649 votes at 11:43 p.m. Central Standard Time on Nov. 3, compared to 37,133 for Biden. Those numbers then switched in a screenshot with a time of 11:57 p.m.

 

Since current counts show Biden leading in Wisconsin by just 20,540 votes, the article notes switching those 9,516 votes back to Trump and away from Biden would make the state a virtual tie.

 

But this projection only makes sense if Trump rightfully received those votes. And he didn’t.

 

The article does not include any discussion of why those votes flipped, or interviews with election officials. Here’s what Gateway Pundit would have found if they had done that research.

USA TODAY reached out to Gateway Pundit and Eric Trump for comment.

More: Fact check: That spike in the Wisconsin vote tally was expected and legitimate, not fraud

 

You guys just don't trust one source but do trust another source. So citing stuff like this is not useful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RayDonavin said:

You deny what has already been proven in Michigan with the same software being used by some 28 states? That the Pelosi family is involved with the company (Dominion) that created the software? Is the obvious to obtuse for your simple brain?

Dominion. What a creepy name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Republican city commissioner: ‘Ridiculous allegations’ of voter fraud in Philadelphia have zero evidence

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/republican-city-commissioner-ridiculous-allegations-of-voter-fraud-in-philadelphia-have-zero-evidence/

Rawstory? Ha Ha Ha Russia Russia Russia you retard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Fact check: Wisconsin county did not have a glitch that stole votes from Trump

The claim: "System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden"

 

The latest baseless Wisconsin voter fraud claim centers on Rock County, where Eric Trump and other conservatives claim to have uncovered votes that switched from President Donald Trump to President-elect Joe Biden.

 

Eric Trump, the president’s son and adviser, tweeted this claim late on Monday, citing a story earlier that night from The Gateway Pundit. That headline blared: "BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden."

 

Eric Trump and Gateway Pundit have both  circulated misinformation since the election, claiming voter fraud without evidence — or even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

 

This claim is baseless. Rock County votes were accurately recorded. 

Here’s what actually happened.

 

The claim

Gateway Pundit’s article claims the organization “identified approximately 10,000 votes that were moved from President Trump to Biden in just one Wisconsin County.”

 

The site presents as evidence two screenshots from Fox News’ election results showing Trump listed with 46,649 votes at 11:43 p.m. Central Standard Time on Nov. 3, compared to 37,133 for Biden. Those numbers then switched in a screenshot with a time of 11:57 p.m.

 

Since current counts show Biden leading in Wisconsin by just 20,540 votes, the article notes switching those 9,516 votes back to Trump and away from Biden would make the state a virtual tie.

 

But this projection only makes sense if Trump rightfully received those votes. And he didn’t.

 

The article does not include any discussion of why those votes flipped, or interviews with election officials. Here’s what Gateway Pundit would have found if they had done that research.

USA TODAY reached out to Gateway Pundit and Eric Trump for comment.

More: Fact check: That spike in the Wisconsin vote tally was expected and legitimate, not fraud

 

USA Today? Russia Russia Russia what a retard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Fake news. 

 

Attorney Sidney Powell "We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots That Miraculously Only Have a Vote For Joe Biden.  We are looking at electronic ballot systems which may have changed “3 percent of the vote.”  “To manufacture votes for Joe Biden. They’ve done it in every way imaginable, from having dead people vote in record numbers, to absolutely fraudulently creating ballots that exist only for voting for Biden. We’ve identified over 450,000 ballots that miraculously only have a vote for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate. If you look at Florida where things were done right you can see that that is how the rest of the country should have gone. But they also used an algorithm to calculate the number of votes they would need to flip. And they used computers to flip those votes from Trump to Biden and from other Republican candidates to their competitors also.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Its a FACT Russia DID interfere in the 2016 Election TO HELP YOUR LYING POS

 

WHY did they want your POS in the WH???

I see you are not a student of history. Putin had a personal grudge against the Clinton's. Bill Clinton helped that drunken boob Boris Yeltsin become president of Russia which pissed Putin off. Fun Fact, the Clinton's are the worst forms of shit there little dog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NYT.jpg

“Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election,” the newspaper reported.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Republican city commissioner: ‘Ridiculous allegations’ of voter fraud in Philadelphia have zero evidence

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/republican-city-commissioner-ridiculous-allegations-of-voter-fraud-in-philadelphia-have-zero-evidence/

for sure, Philly's never had any corruption.  carry on.

 

do you think corrupt politicians would say, yeah there's fraud, what you gonna do about it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

 

“Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election,” the newspaper reported.

They are lying.  This has been proven repeatedly already.  Of course they are going to say that - they are Democrats.  Their jobs are on the line and possibly their freedom, should criminality be proved against them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...