Post Office Whistleblower Denies Recanting Statement Witnessing Ballot Fraud – Demands Washington Post Retract False Claims…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/11/post-office-whistleblower-denies-recanting-statement-witnessing-ballot-fraud-demands-washington-post-retract-false-claims/#more-203734

Post Office Whistleblower Denies Recanting Statement Witnessing Ballot Fraud – Demands Washington Post Retract False Claims…

by sundance

U.S Postal Worker Richard Hopkins came forward to expose specific irregularities with the back-dating of ballots which he personally witnessed.  Several U.S. Senators demanded AG Bill Barr immediately investigate the claims and sworn affidavit.  However the Washington Post ran a story yesterday (has been re-written several times) claiming Mr. Hopkins recanted his statements.

After reading the Washington Post story, whistleblower Richard Hopkins tells the newspaper their story is false, he did not recant.  However, the Washington Post refuses to remove the story, instead they re-write it several times attempting to retain the falsity.

Hopkins was interviewed by the USPS Inspector General’s office and shares with Project Veritas the pressure federal officers exerted upon him in an effort to force him to recant his statement.

A brave patriot. More & more people are stepping forward to expose this Rigged Election! https://t.co/DfOVDQu2Qp

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2020

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story. Hopkins doubles down…

Agent Strasser: “I am trying to twist you a little bit”

“I am scaring you here”…” we have Senators involved…DOJ involved…reason they called me is to try to harness.” pic.twitter.com/tK2JPu6Wqm

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 11, 2020

I just want to add that this is the same damned UNIPARTY, Deep State crap the Feds did to Patrick Knowlton … the witness at Marcy Park in the Ron Brown case.  Knowlton's addendum, which a three judge panel ordered be attached to the Starr Report, which Starr then didn’t do, was largely made up of his testimony on the harassment he endured from the Feds for pointing to evidence the investigators had overlooked.    What I’m saying folks is that all this is the legacy of the Clintons and what they did to the FBI, etc.

Fortunately, with Trump still in office, we may have more ability to fight the lies this time.   Speaking of which ...

About to release hours of raw audio of federal agents intimidating and coercing Richard Hopkins

He is obtaining a lawyer this a.m. to potentially pursue some claims

Other postal workers are on verge of going public.

Feds’ deterrence campaign will fail! https://t.co/SH14Zi6dOl

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 11, 2020