Could Texas become the 'financial nerve center of the entire world' ?

Taipan

Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, in a wheelchair, is advocating that all stock exchanges move to

Texas.    No state taxes and low regulations make Texas very attractive to capitalists around

the world.  Could Texas become the financial nerve center of the entire world ?  Why not?

Let's think outside of the box.   Let's bring it around.    NYC is garbage.......run by garbage 

people.     We want Sean Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham to do what Glen Beck and Tesla did.   

Move to Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, or Houston.    Look at Switzerland and their

'offshore', hidden, numbered only, banking system.   They are holding trillions of dollars from

every corner of the world.   Why can't Texas do the same?   Whatever Switzerland can do.....

Texas can do it better.

And defund the police like NYC, Minneapolis, and L.A.??

We are not defunding anything.    We want all police officers to move to Texas and receive

a 25% increase over their last salary in 'Yankeeville'.

TNM.

Texit.

Peaceful withdrawal from the herd.

We think that we are strong enough............to stand on our own.                               🤠

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, in a wheelchair, is advocating that all stock exchanges move to

Texas.    No state taxes and low regulations make Texas very attractive to capitalists around

the world.  Could Texas become the financial nerve center of the entire world ?  Why not?

Let's think outside of the box.   Let's bring it around.    NYC is garbage.......run by garbage 

people.     We want Sean Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham to do what Glen Beck and Tesla did.   

Move to Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, or Houston.    Look at Switzerland and their

'offshore', hidden, numbered only, banking system.   They are holding trillions of dollars from

every corner of the world.   Why can't Texas do the same?   Whatever Switzerland can do.....

Texas can do it better.

We are not defunding anything.    We want all police officers to move to Texas and receive

TNM.

Texit.

We think that we are strong enough............to stand on our own.                               🤠

Hell no. Texas doesn't change how governance is controlling outcomes of all new arrivals replacing the populaiton dying off limited to mutually evolving as timed kinetically apart now.

Time table logistics are to mentally comprehend geographical area of residing cradle to grave regardless where your body is located on the surface of this perpetually balancing planet 3rd rock from the star in this galaxy mutually sustains its location perpetually balancing between so far continuing, until it doesn't exist again.

Gee inorganic has to adapt or become extinct same as ancestral displacements in this atmosphere.  So between erosion and decomposition comes mutually evolving replacements that never stay the same form as added a fertilized cell as the ever changing people to numbers present.

looky, kinetic self evident displacements as always took place taking place.  No missing links and anything missing is due to statistically averaging.

51 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Texas can do it better.

TNM.

Texit.

Nah.  Texas just doesn't impress people.  

It is not attractive and its only decent city is VERY LIBERAL.

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nah.  Texas just doesn't impress people.  

It is not attractive and its only decent city is VERY LIBERAL.

Then you have AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Maxine Waters to lead

you into the valley of peace & prosperity.                        😎

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Hell no. Texas doesn't change how governance is controlling outcomes of all new arrivals replacing the populaiton dying off limited to mutually evolving as timed kinetically apart now.

Time table logistics are to mentally comprehend geographical area of residing cradle to grave regardless where your body is located on the surface of this perpetually balancing planet 3rd rock from the star in this galaxy mutually sustains its location perpetually balancing between so far continuing, until it doesn't exist again.

Gee inorganic has to adapt or become extinct same as ancestral displacements in this atmosphere.  So between erosion and decomposition comes mutually evolving replacements that never stay the same form as added a fertilized cell as the ever changing people to numbers present.

looky, kinetic self evident displacements as always took place taking place.  No missing links and anything missing is due to statistically averaging.

You are always trying to rain on someone else's parade, aren't you?

Your negative energy is dragging me down.

Why don't you try to be more positive for a change?

Is the glass of water half full......or half empty?

I say it is half full........... because I am a dreamer and I am an optimist.

I am much happier and more satisfied than you are.

Figure it out by yourself.............(genius)..............😎

Just now, Taipan said:

You are always trying to rain on someone else's parade, aren't you?

Your negative energy is dragging me down.

Why don't you try to be more positive for a change?

Is the glass of water half full......or half empty?

I say it is half full........... because I am a dreamer and I am an optimist.

I am much happier and more satisfied than you are.

Figure it out by yourself.............(genius)..............😎

Gee, you are always defending people life is more than mutually evolving so far so all everyone does is try to control outcomes for everyone else's incoming replacements to follow their demands life be socially fair, not genetically balanced in the active changing populaiton never the same people twice or staying the same form shaped as a fertilzed cell to decomposed so far.

Cannot achieve peace ignoring how life works in kinetic plain sight.

12 minutes ago, sole result said:

Gee, you are always defending people life is more than mutually evolving so far so all everyone does is try to control outcomes for everyone else's incoming replacements to follow their demands life be socially fair, not genetically balanced in the active changing populaiton never the same people twice or staying the same form shaped as a fertilzed cell to decomposed so far.

Cannot achieve peace ignoring how life works in kinetic plain sight.

I will bet a Confederate Dollar that I am evolving faster than you are.

(as if it was a contest).

What state do you live in?

32 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I will bet a Confederate Dollar that I am evolving faster than you are.

(as if it was a contest).

What state do you live in?

from dumb to dumber, sure.

My state of understaning the self evident is self assured I am nothing more than an equal reproduction muutally timed apart now.  Event horizons prove how and why so I don't have to prove who I rather be socially than all I ever was so far doing what I had to do to keep real real and equal opportunity for each lifetime alive from now on.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

from dumb to dumber, sure.

My state of understaning the self evident is self assured I am nothing more than an equal reproduction muutally timed apart now.  Event horizons prove how and why so I don't have to prove who I rather be socially than all I ever was so far doing what I had to do to keep real real and euqal opportunity for each lifetime alive from now on.

What state do you live in?

25 minutes ago, sole result said:

serenity of understanding limitations that cannot be defeated as physically present.  in geography, the pan handle state east of the gulf.

Same old chickenshit.

Sir,

try to evolve past it.                     😎

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Same old chickenshit.

Sir,

try to evolve past it.                     😎

physically impossible without intellectually deceiving myself to your ideology's benefit at controlling my outcomes from now on through rule of law.

Your ideology always debates a level playing field, there is no greater level playing field that how life sustains the numbers of reproductions present so far than mutually occupying space as reproductively timed apart now.

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Texas can do it better.

TNM.

Texit.

We think that we are strong enough............to stand on our own.       

================================================================

You might as well ride unicorns. Texas will never secede and its days as a red state are rapidly ending. 

There is no reason anyone would move Wall Street to Texas.                     🤠

1 hour ago, sole result said:

serenity of understanding limitations that cannot be defeated as physically present.  in geography, the pan handle state east of the gulf.

West Virginia has a panhandle, Florida has another. But the last time sole answered that question, he said he lived in Ohio.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

West Virginia has a panhandle, Florida has another. But the last time sole answered that question, he said he lived in Ohio.

Ohio?

Thank you.

Oklahoma has a rich panhandle. 

It is called the Cimarron Strip.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

before retiring from a baby bell and moving to florida because 32 years working outside worn my body down to couldn't cope with cold weather anymore.  

Oh that 32 years working for a baby bell taught me how networking works to create instant communications between 24 time zones and separate seasons each side of the equator am and pm sides of the planet spliting day and night with dawn and dusk.

Can you guess where my idea of 8 hemispheres physically came from yet both inorganically and ancestrally timed apart mutually going on so far?

4 hours ago, sole result said:

You goddamn little rat-bastard !!

How dare you oppose  Texan withdrawal !!

You.....are devoid.....of honor.

Get out of my sight......you piece of dogshit.

You don't have many friends......and now......you just lost one !!                 😔

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Keep dreaming cow poke. 

That is exactly what the British said to Thomas Jefferson,

Ben Franklin, and George Washington.

Real men............of real courage.

"No balls--no blue chips($100)...........  😎....🍺

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Texas can do it better.

TNM.

Texit.

Thing about it is this.

If Texas decides to walk ... Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, and New Mexico are coming with us.

Hell, we might be able to get Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee to join the party.

About four or five more ... and it could get real ... real fast.