I. Have. Yo. Gifts. To Bring! Pa rum pum pum pum ........................................... LOL

pmurT

I have a gift for members of the forum who support, Biden, when they login here to keep asking "where's the proof?!!" of election fraud.  Yes.  I have a gift for everyone --- @FivebyFive @Pastafarian @calguy @Scout @benson13 @Fit2Serve @Zaro @Toldya @Squatchman @Dontlooknow @drvoke @XavierOnassis @slideman and even Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space Supervisor @SpyCar ...yes, I have gifts for them all!  As a matter, I have 234 gifts in total. See, look:

31 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I await the proof with bated breath. 

You can play pretend, all day, but your bated breath cannot change the fact that EVIDENCE is what you get to call those 234 affidavits from around the country on election day ---when Democrat election-officials frauded the USA.

31 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Just saying it doesn’t cut it. 

You are a Dem voter. So I expect you to say nothing, different, than what you posted here as proof that you are a lunatic concerning those 234 affidavits.

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You can play pretend, all day, but your bated breath cannot change the fact that EVIDENCE is what you get to call those 234 affidavits from around the country on election day ---when Democrat election-officials frauded the USA.

You are a Dem voter. So I expect you to say nothing, different, than what you posted here as proof that you are a lunatic concerning those 234 affidavits.

We haven’t heard from them yet so it ain’t evidence yet. 

Also  depends on what testimony they give under oath

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

I await the proof with bated breath. 

Just saying it doesn’t cut it. 

Hey SHITSTAIN, affidavits ARE PROOF you fucking MORON!!!!

They are 100% ADMISSIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW AND DONE SO UNDER THE THREAT OF THE PENALTY OF PERJURY IF you ARE LYING!!!

Next.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

We haven’t heard from them yet so it ain’t evidence yet. 

Also  depends on what testimony they give under oath

Psssst. SHITSTAIN, you only need to ADMIT THE AFFIDAVITS AS EVIDENCE. "Testimony" is not always needed in CASES LIKE THESE!!!

Sucks for you, huh??

ROFLMAO!!!

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

I have a gift for members of the forum who support, Biden, when they login here to keep asking "where's the proof?!!" of election fraud.  Yes.  I have a gift for everyone --- @FivebyFive @Pastafarian @calguy @Scout @benson13 @Fit2Serve @Zaro @Toldya @Squatchman @Dontlooknow @drvoke @XavierOnassis @slideman and even Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space Supervisor @SpyCar ...yes, I have gifts for them all!  As a matter, I have 234 gifts in total. See, look:

Lol 😆 oh man 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

you only need to ADMIT THE AFFIDAVITS AS EVIDENCE.

...shhhhhh...

you don't want to spoil all of the, fun, we are about to have over the next several weeks that Biden will NOT get to enjoy being officially deemed as the winner of a frauded election.

42 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Hey SHITSTAIN, affidavits ARE PROOF you fucking MORON!!!!

They are 100% ADMISSIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW AND DONE SO UNDER THE THREAT OF THE PENALTY OF PERJURY IF you ARE LYING!!!

Next.

“In American jurisprudence, under the rules for hearsay, admission of an unsupported affidavit as evidence is unusual (especially if the affiant is not available for cross-examination) with regard to material facts which may be dispositive of the matter at bar. Affidavits from persons who are dead or otherwise incapacitated, or who cannot be located or made to appear, may be accepted by the court, but usually only in the presence of corroborating evidence. An affidavit which reflected a better grasp of the facts close in time to the actual events may be used to refresh a witness's recollection. Materials used to refresh recollection are admissible as evidence. If the affiant is a party in the case, the affiant's opponent may be successful in having the affidavit admitted as evidence, as statements by a party-opponent are admissible through an exception to the hearsay rule.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affidavit

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

Dominion voting software flipping votes.

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

I am an idiot, because, well, I am a Dem voter. So I will now pretend that the 234 affidavits KayleighMc is holding up in the vid ----are actually Post-It notes!

...fixed