PA USPS Whistleblower Says He Didn’t Recant His Claims About Backdating Ballots; Was ‘Coerced’ By Interviewers to Sign Statement

Like I said.   We cannot not trust Barr or the federal agencies who led the coup against Trump to do the right thing here.   We should stop thinking that a recount or DOJ investigation is going to do a damn thing.   All they're going to do is run the clock out and in the end claim there wasn't enough fraud to make a difference.   We should be DEMANDING right now a REVOTE.   And threatening to REVOLT if they don't.    As Winston Churchill once said ...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; 
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; 
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
   There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

We need to fight now when Trump is President rather than let the democRATS reestablish control over every federal agency and the military.  Just saying ...

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Like I said.   We cannot not trust Barr or the federal agencies who led the coup against Trump to do the right thing here.   We should stop thinking that a recount or DOJ investigation is going to do a damn thing.   All they're going to do is run the clock out and in the end claim there wasn't enough fraud to make a difference.   We should be DEMANDING right now a REVOTE.   And threatening to REVOLT if they don't.    As Winston Churchill once said ...

We need to fight now when Trump is President rather than let the democRATS reestablish control over every federal agency and the military.  Just saying ...

Who are you gonna bother with your insane demand for a REVOTE?

While you're at it, ask for Ron Brown to be dug up too. I want the matter settled

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Hey @benson13? How many fucking lies you gonna swallow, boy? 

7 hours ago, Zaro said:

Who are you gonna bother with your insane demand for a REVOTE?

While you're at it, ask for Ron Brown to be dug up too. I want the matter settled

before I put Beach OOZER on ignore, I learned more about Ron Brown's post mortem head X-Ray than I could ever possibly imagined.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

before I put Beach OOZER on ignore, I learned more about Ron Brown's post mortem head X-Ray than I could ever possibly imagined.

Only moronic fucking faggots put people on ignore.

Only those who lack the vocabulary to hold a debate.

3 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Only moronic fucking faggots put people on ignore.

Only those who lack the vocabulary to hold a debate.

I just don't have the time to wade through his boring cut and paste conspiracy theories.... literally scores upon scores of pages about Ron Brown's post mortem X-Rays.  Do YOU even care about shit like that???

And I think it is chuckle-worthy that you consider the sort of mudslinging ad hominem-fest that is your stock-in-trade to be "debate".  heheheheheheheheh

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

And I think it is chuckle-worthy that you consider the sort of mudslinging ad hominem-fest that is your stock-in-trade to be "debate".  heheheheheheheheh

Debate typically takes two worthy contributors ... I am still searching for the other one ...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Debate typically takes two worthy contributors ... I am still searching for the other one ...

You should be willing to accept the fact that many worthy contributors that may have read your bilious screed  feel the same way, and are continuing their search with you bobbing, rejected, in their wakes. 

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Sounds great except it's fake news.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/11/project-veritas-releases-full-unedited-audio-of-usps-whistleblower-coercive-interrogation/

Project Veritas Releases Full, Unedited, Audio of USPS Whistleblower Coercive Interrogation…

by sundance

Project Veritas has released the full, unedited, audio of U.S. Postal Service whistleblower Richard Hopkins being questioned by federal authorities after he disclosed ballot manipulation in Erie, Pennsylvania.

The interview was conducted by USPS Office of The Inspector General, Russell Strasser, and Postal Inspector Charles “Chris” Klein.  This is the interview where the Washington Post falsely reported that whistleblower Hopkins recanted his statement.

When someone repeatedly states “I’m going to be honest with you,” as Russell Strasser does in this interview, it is a key indicator the conversation is dishonestly being constructed. If someone is honest they do not need to qualify the standard. This was a very sketchy interview done with a purpose to manipulate the whistleblower.

richard-hopkins-usps-whistleblower-2.png

It’s absolutely disgusting what Strasser did.   He should be fired.   He should lose his retirement.   He should be prosecuted.   This just goes to show once again … NEVER allow yourself to be interviewed by ANY federal employee unless you have a lawyer present and YOU are recording the conversation.

Well Well Well …

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/federal-agent-intimidated-coerced-pennsylvania-usps-whistleblower-trump-hating-biden-supporter/

The “burner” Twitter account for Federal Agent of the IG Office Russell Strasser reveals he is a Trump-hating Joe Biden supporter.

Did we forget to mention that Federal Agent Russell Strasser who interrogated and used coercion tactics on @USPS whistleblower Richard Hopkins also runs an Anti-Trump burner account @TitansFanJeff? pic.twitter.com/28yhPVnobj
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) November 11, 2020

For your plans tonight – DO NOT WATCH TRUMP’S TOWNHALL! Not even for the schadenfreude. All he cares about is ratings. Don’t give them to him. Otherwise for the next 19 days all he’ll talk about is how his ratings were better than Biden’s in place of answering real questions.
— Jeff Streeter (@TitansFanJeff) October 15, 2020

No wonder why he wanted to intimidate USPS whistleblower Richard Hopkins who went on record about Postmaster Rob Weisenbach’s orders to backdate ballots to November 3rd in Erie, Pennsylvania, so that late ballots would be accepted.

The Federal government is riff with hardcore democRATS who will do anything to help the cause ... even commit sedition.

REVOTE OR REVOLT!