Another leftist narrative goes down in flames.

rippy38

Kyle Rittenhouse's friend has been arrested for making a straw purchase of the rifle used in shooting.

It seems as though the same guy was the one that gave him a ride home that night as well.

Kyle's mom was never involved and won't face any charges.

https://thepostmillennial.com/19-year-old-faces-felony-charges-for-supplying-kyle-rittenhouse-with-rifle-used-in-kenosha-shootings

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse's friend has been arrested for making a straw purchase of the rifle used in shooting.

It seems as though the same guy was the one that gave him a ride home that night as well.

https://thepostmillennial.com/19-year-old-faces-felony-charges-for-supplying-kyle-rittenhouse-with-rifle-used-in-kenosha-shootings

This is news?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

This is news?

Of course it is.

Don't you remember how Kyle's parents should be arrested and charged with murder for giving him a rifle and driving him to Kenosha to kill people because they were all a bunch of white supremacists?

Surely you remember.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Of course it is.

Don't you remember how Kyle's parents should be arrested and charged with murder for giving him a rifle and driving him to Kenosha to kill people because they were all a bunch of white supremacists?

Surely you remember.

I don't really give a shit about his mom. The little punk will spend the rest of his life behind bars. That's all that matters.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I don't really give a shit about his mom. The little punk will spend the rest of his life behind bars. That's all that matters.

Yeah... that narrative will be going down in flames too, and I'll be sure to point it out when it does.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Yes he will.

And it is because he wanted to protect his community.

In contrast I could protect you. But I won't. I know better.

11 hours ago, calguy said:

The little punk will spend the rest of his life behind bars. That's all that matters.

Never gonna happen.

If he is found guilty of anything at all ... this entire country will burn.

He is a very hot topic for those who oppose ...

16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

she should be questioned for bringing up such a lunatic son.

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

how does a sentence no half reproductions make sense any sustainable?

I can answer that with 2 parents of the 100% replacement added that can only evolve to becoming 50% of the next geenration of the species(grandchildren) numbers adapting to space as mutually timed apart now.

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

He should of never been armed and broke the law in doing so. 

he should have never been attacked for putting out a dumpster fire.  your mantra is part of an exponential whole.  Karma time happens because life is limited to mutually occupyng space as timed paart reproductions sustaining the ever changing populaiton from now until extinction arrives here as reproductions change the people alive so far.

Mobs don't have a legal, moral, ethical right to punish individuals doing the right thing during a demonstration defending corrupted ideas.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

I can answer that with 2 parents of the 100% replacement added that can only evolve to becoming 50% of the next geenration of the species(grandchildren) numbers adapting to space as mutually timed apart now.

sentence half spaced has bearing importance to you nothing.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

he should have never been attacked for putting out a dumpster fire.  your mantra is part of an exponential whole.  Karma time happens because life is limited to mutually occupyng space as timed paart reproductions sustaining the ever changing populaiton from now until extinction arrives here as reproductions change the people alive so far.

Mobs don't have a legal, moral, ethical right to punish others doing the right thing curing a demonstration defending corrupted ideas.

a mob has every right not to let someone run around with a loaded gun especially after he already killed one person.

8 minutes ago, jerra- said:

sentence half spaced has bearing importance to you nothing.

when people justify it is more important to ignore how life works all they have left is social justification at defending themselves being ignorant of life existing in kinetic plain sight always debating potential outcomes if everyone agrees to deny now is eternity.

History has shown how that developed so far intellectually overriding instinctive awareness every generation.

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

a mob has every right not to let someone run around with a loaded gun especially after he already killed one person.

stick to your talking point mantra.

at-a-boy. that loaded gun was an ounce of prevention that didn't prevent thugs destroying other peoples society for not complying with their ideas of how everyone owes them for being alive now.

they didn't ask to become mutually evolving so far. Guess what, neither did I.  I can empathize with their anger, but I manage mine by understanding why life only exists while mutually evolving now and I see you prefer to ignore that is why living cannot be intellectually defined as instinctively navigated.  

Reality has to invent missing links factually.

16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Of course it is.

Surely you remember.

show a link to that.  it was always known he got the gun from someone else.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

at-a-boy. that loaded gun was an ounce of prevention that didn't prevent thugs destroying other peoples society for not complying with their ideas of how everyone owes them for being alive now.

they didn't ask to become mutually evolving so far. Guess what, neither did I.  I can empathize with their anger, but I manage mine by understanding why life only exists while mutually evolving now and I see you prefer to ignore that is why living cannot be intellectually defined as instinctively navigated.  

you have no facts here in reality. because you were not there.

rittenhouse was a running lunatic with a loaded gun

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

you are as nutty as rittenhouse.

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

That all starts with Fucker Carlson! Head liar on Fox!

Shame your mind cannot tell the separation of genetic constants and socially designed outcome ignoring genetic constants historically so a few get to be incharge of everyone else adapting to space as mutually evolving so far.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you have no facts here in reality. because you were not there.

rittenhouse was a running lunatic with a loaded gun

What I do have is event horizons mutually shared since conceived to occupying space simultaneously here as spontaneously centered to our geographical point of actively displaced proportionate to numbers of the species living so far.

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you are as nutty as rittenhouse.

Not accurate, Rittenhouse pretends now isn't eternity just like you do just being a character of a separate reality demanding everyone ignore real life as mutually evolving now or else. society removes you from having rights to take advantage of everyone ignoring life is limited to mutally evolving now.

My definition of evil ^^^^^^. people avoiding how life works naturally.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Not accurate, Rittenhouse pretends now isn't eternity just like you do just being a character of a separate reality demanding everyone ignore real life as mutually evolving now or else. society removes you from having rights to take advantage of everyone ignoring life is limited to mutally evolving now.

My definition of evil ^^^^^^. people avoiding how life works naturally.

you have no idea how life works. rittenhouse is finding out now, though.