Trump and Covid-19 (What)

Hagan

Trump says he had COVID-19 no way, an over weight old guy like him would not have got over it as fast as he did, it’s ridiculous to say ( look people it’s not as bad as they say I got better within a few days). What a load of shi.,##@. At least now we will get it under control.

1 hour ago, Hagan said:

Trump says he had COVID-19 no way, an over weight old guy like him would not have got over it as fast as he did, it’s ridiculous to say ( look people it’s not as bad as they say I got better within a few days). What a load of shi.,##@. At least now we will get it under control.

It seems unreasonable to believe that a team of doctors at Walter Reed would allow themselves to become part of a conspiracy to deceive the American people. Very far-fetched, especially with Trump's immediate family and staff also falling ill.

What made Trump's recovery exceptional was that he was infused with an antibody cocktail and given steroids and other treatments that are not available to most people.

He was able to enjoy the best publicly funded healthcare treatment in the world--all paid for by the American taxpayers, which in most years doesn't include him.

Bill

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you, know one gets COVID and recovers that fast it is impossible, the docs say what he wants them to say. Remember they didn’t know he was on the way out, thank god. My son is in meds, trump at his age ,smoker, fat, other complications, on way it took a few days, it’s a joke. You can believe what you want and keep living in noddy land.

8 hours ago, Hagan said:

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you, know one gets COVID and recovers that fast it is impossible, the docs say what he wants them to say. Remember they didn’t know he was on the way out, thank god. My son is in meds, trump at his age ,smoker, fat, other complications, on way it took a few days, it’s a joke. You can believe what you want and keep living in noddy land.

Please read the sub-forum rules. We expect posts here to be respectful and to not spread kooky conspiracy theories w/o evidence.

Most people with Covid don't have access to the sort of treatments--especially the experimental antibody therapies--that Trump had. One can't compare his case with what the average person who gets Covid goes through.

Bill