IMPEACH HIM!!! Biden ALREADY VIOLATING the Logan Act. Talking with FOREIGN LEADERS and he's NOT Certified as being even ELECTED!!

Time for this SHITSTAIN to STEP ASIDE AND RESIGN IMMEDIATELY or FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES!!! He's NOT the President and DOES NOT HAVE ANY PRESIDENTIAL PROTECTIONS UNTIL SWORN IN!!!

According to former Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, former Vice President Joe Biden is already discussing policy issues and positions with foreign leaders, despite a lack of election certification in the United States. 

"He’s going to start announcing cabinet secretaries. The center of political gravity in this country and the world is shifting to Joe Biden. Foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden, talking about the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th," Rhodes said during an interview with MSNBC.

ut is this a violation the Logan Act? According to the Obama administration standard, the answer is yes. After all, it was Biden who suggested using the Logan Act against incoming White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn after he had a phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the Obama/Trump transition in 2016. 

During a meeting in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden suggested the Logan Act be used against incoming White House National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. Two weeks later, then FBI Director James Comey sent FBI agents to the White House to entrap Flynn by either "getting him fired" or "to lie."

13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Time for this SHITSTAIN to STEP ASIDE AND RESIGN IMMEDIATELY or FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES!!! He's NOT the President and DOES NOT HAVE ANY PRESIDENTIAL PROTECTIONS UNTIL SWORN IN!!!

According to former Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, former Vice President Joe Biden is already discussing policy issues and positions with foreign leaders, despite a lack of election certification in the United States. 

"He’s going to start announcing cabinet secretaries. The center of political gravity in this country and the world is shifting to Joe Biden. Foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden, talking about the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th," Rhodes said during an interview with MSNBC.

ut is this a violation the Logan Act? According to the Obama administration standard, the answer is yes. After all, it was Biden who suggested using the Logan Act against incoming White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn after he had a phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the Obama/Trump transition in 2016. 

During a meeting in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden suggested the Logan Act be used against incoming White House National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. Two weeks later, then FBI Director James Comey sent FBI agents to the White House to entrap Flynn by either "getting him fired" or "to lie."

The hits just keep coming.

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I doesn't know shit. Then I forgets shit. Then I post in the wrong thread. And I  have cum stains on my undies

There, I FIXED IT FOR YOU!!!

See, CUNT, you aren't the only one in the forest that can't see it for all the damn trees. Or are you??

ROFLMAO!!

So basically, you pulled your answer out of your ASS. Got it.

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Whaaaaaaaaa look at the snowflakes cry. 

Who's crying beside YOU, SHITSTAIN???

Fact is, your side won't see the inside of the WH for AT LEAST 4 more years!!!

Watch how the SCOTUS tosses THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of ILLEGAL BALLOTS in MANY STATES where "dictates" and NOT LEGISLATION were used in allowing ILLEGAL BALLOTS to be counted!!!!

THEN we can see you fucking SNOWFLAKE SHITSTAINS whine like the LOSER FUCKWADS YOU ARE!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

• Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Now you know how we felt

It's  gonna be a long 4 years for you SHITSTAIN 

You still feel that way, you'll never get over it. And who are you calling a Shitstain "SHITSTAIN"?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Foreign leaders calling Joe to congratulate him and Max working himself up to another stroke

They know he's a crook just like they are, and are looking for some kind of Quid Pro Quo deal so they can rip us off again.

LMFAO

Whats it like supporting the biggest crook in DC.

55 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Smart Max. This already was debunked and proven as, evidence, that the Obama Administration illegally spied on the Trump campaign since Gen. Flynn was doing this exact same thing because it was AFTER the 2016 election when the Dem Party entrapped him.

...fixed

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

They know he's a crook just like they are and are and looking for some kind of Quid Pro Quo deal so they can rip us off again.

LMFAO

Whats it like supporting the biggest crook in DC.

It's ok. I'm fine with my double standards

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm just too lazy to lie

Don't let Pelosi/Schumer find out ... LOL ... they will deem your membership in Democrat Party as, invalid, if they find out you are too lazy to go out and tell lies to push their agenda.

• Haha 1