14 Years Ago I Began Using Cyberspace To Spark A Perfect "Political Storm".

You have to debunk how I said it because you cannot escape what I said. That is admission of guilt by intellectual choice of employing deflection. I do empathize with your brain demanding everyone else ignore the same thing you ignored since adopting a social identity narrative of "we the people" of your party declare superiority over everyone else's ideologies leading next generations to never accept life is kinetically limited to mutually adapting now.

Gee, look how I opened the door for every political party being guilty of RICO violations. That can go for every religion or spiritual philosophy life is larger than mutually here, also. Perfect political storm, honesty reignited instinctively instead of being ancestrally buried by hoping now isn't eternity, faith intellect can over rule emotionally instinctive awareness life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now, charity of trickle down economic theories where royal we directing social outcomes from now on have a heaven on earth lifestyle while those sustaining the narratives survive a living hell of never being equal to a royal we mentality.

11 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Awww ...

Gee what you quoted me saying isn't what I said.  But your interrpetations verifies you understood what I am talking about to the poit you have to change it in the plausible deniability you did it as a joke, and planned obsolescence of getting everyoen else to ignore what I said also.

Deniers are allies of ignoring the same thing. Really does change the meaning of "friends in need" and "the enemies of my enemy are my ally" until the common quest is achieved.

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Retards are allies of also being ignorant.

mutually evolving replacements following ideas life isn't limited to mutually evolving reproductions so far work in unison to silence any individual discussing life as kinetically evolving for humanity's sake of governing next generations to honor the ideas life can be more than mutually evolving from now on.

Perpetual repeating making the same mistakes over and over expecting better day tomorrow for the last 350 generations so far.  What was Einstein's definition of insanity again?

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

I talk to the silent majority while explaining real life in real time to those demanding everyone ignore real for their reality's sake.

it is fall again, the leaves are falling and it is starting to cool off, some of the stores are plying Christmas music and der freaking democrat Nazis are planing lock downs with numbering and tracing for experimental medicine purposes, that's the reality.

Just now, Chongo said:

it is fall again, the leaves are falling and it is starting to cool off, some of the stores are plying Christmas music and der freaking democrat Nazis are planing lock downs with numbering and tracing for experimental medicine purposes, that's the reality.

you will not add kinetic results to your social debates about sustaining possibilities govern actual results until extinction of mutually evolving replacements abused by power of suggestion for over 350 mutual evolving cycles of reproduced generations that sustain the lifetimes presently occupying space for the time each has mutually evovling from now on.

Really doesn't matter which franchise of humanity you follow.

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

you will not add kinetic results to your social debates about sustaining possibilities govern actual results until extinction of mutually evolving replacements abused by power of suggestion for over 350 mutual evolving cycles of reproduced generations that sustain the lifetimes presently occupying space for the time each has mutually evovling from now on.

Really doesn't matter which franchise of humanity you follow.

Un ha, the way it looks to me is that our mandatory group franchise or whatever is going to be locked down, tracked traced and undergo various non voluntary medical experimentation situations and this includes the democrat voters.

1 hour ago, Chongo said:

Un ha, the way it looks to me is that our mandatory group franchise or whatever is going to be locked down, tracked traced and undergo various non voluntary medical experimentation situations and this includes the democrat voters.

Mutually evolving replacements unified in mutually denying life is physically limited to materializing as forms never staying the same shape as added to life in a fertilized cell form always intellectually arguing about how to govern outcomes from now on as historically recorded what never fails to keep next generations repeating the same human error minimum of 350 reproductive cycles since dawn of civilization.

Oh, when I started this idea i called it bloodless Armageddon as my first screen name joining Myspace forum but about 2 or 3 years ago I changed it to Intellectual Aramgeddon.