Even Foxaganda CUTS OFF trump Press Sec Kayleigh McEnany’ — because she was LYING too much....AGAIN

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was joined by Republican Party Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel for a briefing Monday afternoon to discuss President Donald Trump’s disputes with the outcome of the 2020 election.

Trump has alleged that there was an overwhelming flood of illegal ballots cast and that those votes should not be counted. He hasn’t been able to provide any evidence of the claim, but that hasn’t stopped his team from continuing the accusations.

McEnany alleged that Democrats were preventing Trump’s people from being in the count room, a fact that Trump’s own attorneys were forced to acknowledge in court wasn’t true.

“I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?” asked Judge Paul Diamond.

“Yes,” Trump’s lawyer acknowledged.

“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” Judge Diamond asked.

The claim prompted Fox News host Neil Cavuto to cut off McEnany’s press statement to fact-check her in real time.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear: she’s charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continue to show you this,” he said.

Trump standard operating procedure.
Throw out bullshit claims and accusations, flood the zone with willing media partners, rile up the natives and then force the opponent to disprove their claims.
From the Durham probe to the Giuliani Ukraine Biden family smear to this latest election fraud scheme it all gets rolled out in a similar manner.
Trump's problem is that he has become like that little boy who cried "Wolf".
Nobody is prepared to believe his exhortations anymore.
Americans have finally caught on.

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I saw that. It was hilarious.

I am glad that you are watching F/News.

They are the Rebels in the D.C. Swamp.

How about a Pence/Laura Ingraham tick in '24 ?

Both of these people have extremely high morality.

23 minutes ago, benson13 said:

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was joined by Republican Party Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel for a briefing Monday afternoon to discuss President Donald Trump’s disputes with the outcome of the 2020 election.

Trump has alleged that there was an overwhelming flood of illegal ballots cast and that those votes should not be counted. He hasn’t been able to provide any evidence of the claim, but that hasn’t stopped his team from continuing the accusations.

McEnany alleged that Democrats were preventing Trump’s people from being in the count room, a fact that Trump’s own attorneys were forced to acknowledge in court wasn’t true.

“I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?” asked Judge Paul Diamond.

“Yes,” Trump’s lawyer acknowledged.

“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” Judge Diamond asked.

The claim prompted Fox News host Neil Cavuto to cut off McEnany’s press statement to fact-check her in real time.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear: she’s charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continue to show you this,” he said.

LOOK! ^^^^^^^^^^ A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump standard operating procedure.
Throw out bullshit claims and accusations, flood the zone with willing media partners, rile up the natives and then force the opponent to disprove their claims.
From the Durham probe to the Giuliani Ukraine Biden family smear to this latest election fraud scheme it all gets rolled out in a similar manner.
Trump's problem is that he has become like that little boy who cried "Wolf".
Nobody is prepared to believe his exhortations anymore.
Americans have finally caught on.

You are a 'hater'.

You constantly spew your hate.     And here is something you don't know.

Your hate is more toxic to your own heart.....than it is to the world.

Trump’s latest conspiracy theory is that polling is ‘election interference’ and ‘tampering with an election’

Trump is lashing out at media organizations for conducting public policy polling during the 2016 election result.

On Monday evening, he lashed out at Fox News, The Wall Street Journal and other organization for polling the race, which he falsely insinuated was a violation of election rules.

“Fox News, Quinnipiac Poll, ABC/WaPo, NBC/WSJ were so inaccurate with their polls on me, that it really is tampering with an Election. They were so far off in their polling, and in their attempt to suppress – that they should be called out for Election Interference,” Trump argued.

“This is much more then (sic) voter and campaign finance suppression!” Trump falsely claimed.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump’s latest conspiracy theory is that polling is ‘election interference’ and ‘tampering with an election’

Trump is lashing out at media organizations for conducting public policy polling during the 2016 election result.

On Monday evening, he lashed out at Fox News, The Wall Street Journal and other organization for polling the race, which he falsely insinuated was a violation of election rules.

“Fox News, Quinnipiac Poll, ABC/WaPo, NBC/WSJ were so inaccurate with their polls on me, that it really is tampering with an Election. They were so far off in their polling, and in their attempt to suppress – that they should be called out for Election Interference,” Trump argued.

“This is much more then (sic) voter and campaign finance suppression!” Trump falsely claimed.

Couldn't agree more.

Fake polls designed to make voters think the election is already over, and therefore not bother to go vote.

Absolute interference, and tyranny.

• Thumb up 1

So now that the courts, even those with Moscow Mitch judges are throwing out his baseless allegations of fraud, the Donald is seeking new enemies. It was the media who published all those stories about him receiving fewer votes than Biden. If they hadn't published those stories, he would be the winner? This twisted logic shows all the true desperation of a LOSER!

He's Broke and going to JAIL....and he knows it

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

So now that the courts, even those with Moscow Mitch judges are throwing out his baseless allegations of fraud, the Donald is seeking new enemies. It was the media who published all those stories about him receiving fewer votes than Biden. If they hadn't published those stories, he would be the winner? This twisted logic shows all the true desperation of a LOSER!

He's Broke and going to JAIL....and he knows it

LOOK! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BENSON IS STILL GAY!!!!!!!

Conservative David French

This election has ended,” French said. “There is nothing that has been brought forward yet that comes close to upsetting the results of this election, and tens of millions of Americans are being told otherwise. They are being lied to. They are being deceived.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-is-lying-to-americans-with-his-hail-mary-lawsuits-to-overturn-the-election-conservative/

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

I am glad that you are watching F/News.

They are the Rebels in the D.C. Swamp.

How about a Pence/Laura Ingraham tick in '24 ?

Both of these people have extremely high morality.

No thanks. I hate their guts.

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Ok snowflake fox news can't legally push your bullshit without being sued. They are protecting their business. You believe what you want snowflake. 

I'll be the judge of what I believe not some douche bag news agency. Let everybody talk and Decide what is right. 1st amendment. No censorship.