The Fight for the Senate Ends In Georgia: Lets Win This!

SpyCar

Joe Biden desperately needs the Senate to be under Democratic control.  Without it, his effectiveness will be seriously diminished.  Raphael Warnock would be a fine addition to replace Republican Kelly Loeffler.   

So I contributed to Warnock's campaign today, even though I live two thousand miles from Georgia.

You beat me to it   ^   ^   ^   The Ossoff - Perdue runoff is equally important.  We need to win both to gain control of the Senate and bust McConnell down in rank to minority leader ....  A tall order but within the realm of possibility.   

Winning these runoffs is crucial for the Biden presidency.  It would be fabulous if we do it.

9 minutes ago, bludog said:

You beat me to it   ^   ^   ^   The Ossoff - Perdue runoff is equally important.  We need to win both to gain control of the Senate and bust McConnell down in rank to minority leader ....  A tall order but within the realm of possibility.   

Winning these runoffs is crucial for the Biden presidency.  It would be fabulous if we do it.

Yep, we need both. And we have two fantastic candidates who complement one another very well in my estimation.

I posted the Warnock video first only because I ran into it first and wanted to share it.

We have two fantastic candidates running against dreadful alternatives and the Senate literally hangs in the balance.

Let's help win these.

Bill

Here are links copied from a Democratic source on how one can actively participate in helping the Warnock, Ossoff, and Fair Fight (Stacey Abram's GOTV group) efforts to win the GA Senate races.

Please feel free to share these links far and wide.

Bill

1. DONATE to Warnock, Ossoff, and Fair Fight (three-way split via a single donation)
Donate HERE >

2. DONATE to Rev. Warnock’s Campaign Specifically
Donate HERE >

3. DONATE to Jon Ossoff’s Campaign Specifically
Donate HERE >

4. VOLUNTEER to Text or Call Georgia Voters (Nov. 14 or 15)
Learn More HERE >

5. VOLUNTEER for Rev. Warnock’s Campaign Specifically
Learn More HERE >

6. VOLUNTEER for Jon Ossoff’s Campaign Specifically
Learn More HERE >

7. PROMOTE The Above Ways to Get Involved With Friends/Family on Social Media Using This Streamlined Link Tree URL
https://linktr.ee/georgiarunoff

• Thumb up 1

• 1 month later...

Needless to say this is going to be close but I also believe Democrats can pull this off if they can get Georgia Democrats energized for this election. The fact that Trump was just handed his head on a platter by the supreme court can only discourage Republican voters even more. Interesting numbers are Perdue only got 763 more votes than Trump so his ceiling may have already happened and if Democrats can replicate Biden numbers for Warnock and Ossoff then this could happen.

• Thumb up 1

• 4 weeks later...