Whew. Close One! Trump Only Lost An Average Of 95,000 Jobs Per Each Of His 43 Months In Office. A NET LOSS Of 4,095,000 Jobs! Yeesh. That's Even Worse Than Shrub's Performance!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms

Job Creation, by President

Job Creation by President         Carter           Reagan      H.W. Bush 41    Clinton       G.W. Bush 43    Obama        Trump
Total Jobs Added (Millions)     10.117            16.322        2.617                     22.745         0.523                     12.503         -4.095
Months in Office                               48                   96                 48                            96                  96                             96                   43
Avg  Gain/Lost per Month           211,000      170,000    55,000                 237,000     5,000                    130,000      -95,000

6 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

I am a Dem voter. So I am the perfect, deceitful person. Like here, even tho everyone knows that President Trump gave us the best economy/best jobs frontier, in USA history, I will now tell a lie here. Yes. I will now pretend that there was no such event as The Dem Party helping China bring us, The Wuhan Virus, by which Dem mayors and Dem governors closed down our nation's cities and caused 75-million workers to lose their job.  Even though Dem mayors and Dem governors did this, I must blame Trump.

...fixed

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms

Job Creation, by President

Job Creation by President         Carter           Reagan      H.W. Bush 41    Clinton       G.W. Bush 43    Obama        Trump
Total Jobs Added (Millions)     10.117            16.322        2.617                     22.745         0.523                     12.503         -4.095
Months in Office                               48                   96                 48                            96                  96                             96                   43
Avg  Gain/Lost per Month           211,000      170,000    55,000                 237,000     5,000                    130,000      -95,000

Wikipedia? Hang on a sec .... let me go in and change every fucking number to make it seem like Trump gained 10 million jobs a day .... since that is EXACTLY what you can do on Wikipedia ...

29 minutes ago, Scout said:

We lost millions of jobs that the Trump economy gave us, when we Dems helped China bring the Wuhan Virus to the USA.

Little did we know, Trump was destroying the globalism which drives us ---so we had to cheat an election with illegal mail-in ballots or else we would have 4 more years of Trump.

...fixed

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

Hey rednecks...what's the gop National Debt up to now????....that your ConMan said he'd pay off....(and you Idiots believed him)

It’s true that Trump couldn’t fix previous administration’s disastrous spending policies. 

51 minutes ago, benson13 said:

don't blame me or the Majority....We voted for Hillary

She Warned you rednecks...

Hillary would have never let Cuomo run the state like that. Agreed. Then again, Cuomo is wildly popular so maybe NY was never savable.